Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

Out to late with the coal miner and wasn't fit to drive earlier so I won't be making the bonus round this morning. You guys have fun.

This weekend was a blast.

7utype8y.jpg

Bay Club West #4

Thanks to vman for the tip assist, was able to save bogey (4) after that.

Worst lie of the year so far.

Using Tapatalk

Yikes Alex that's brutal

Out to late with the coal miner and wasn't fit to drive earlier so I won't be making the bonus round this morning. You guys have fun.

Yeah, i was probably still a bit Dunk this morning when i left....

Yikes Alex that's brutal

Yikes that's brutal and is that dirt in the bunker?

Definitely was.

It was dirt, looks like they put the sprinkler on in the morning to harden them up most of the bunkers were like that.

Wanted to post more but I dropped my phone on the cart path on #5 (didn't realize it until the 7th hole).

Overall good layout course conditions weren't as good as Rum Pointe but still a blast playing with buckbug and vman.

Using Tapatalk

Slacker! We missed you Randy.

Definitely was.

It was dirt, looks like they put the sprinkler on in the morning to harden them up most of the bunkers were like that.

Wanted to post more but I dropped my phone on the cart path on #5 (didn't realize it until the 7th hole).

Overall good layout course conditions weren't as good as Rum Pointe but still a blast playing with buckbug and vman.

Using Tapatalk

These weren't hard Bunkers. There was literally no sand in the Bunkers. That was hard pan. haha. had a good time today fellas. safe Travels.

Back at the Lankford after our post tourney round relaxing on the veranda with a refreshing adult beverage. The beach and boardwalk is bbustling, so lots to see. I think I may be the last one in Ocean City as I leave tomorrow morning. Had a great time, played three rounds of golf and still feel pretty good. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Safe travels to all. Will recap later.

Looking forward to yours and the other recaps. Enjoy the afternoon Ken and safe travels to all. Sounds like you guys all had a great time.

JM

Just landed at BWI, shame I couldn't time things tight to make it to Delmarva. Would have been great adding golf with THP'ers to this trip!

great round today @ the bay club. Great to play with kenh and Martsy. Finished in just under 4 hours.

DevRickus - you picked a great course. Great to have all those trees to bounce the ball around like a pinball machine

Sitting in the BWI airport waiting to board the plane home.Great round with Buckjob and Dev this morning. I thought I laughed hard last night but Buck explaining the history of the Bay Hill club made my round this morning.

I hope Dev isn't in therapy after this morning. :)

Here are a couple of pictures from this morning.

para8u8a.jpg

vu3ebery.jpg

usaqygu4.jpg

Definitely was.

Using Tapatalk
Buckjob had something similar at Lighthouse.

https://t.co/k3QT6EmBZK

great round today @ the bay club. Great to play with kenh and Martsy. Finished in just under 4 hours.

DevRickus - you picked a great course. Great to have all those trees to bounce the ball around like a pinball machine

I had nothing to do with selecting the course today. Although Buck did somehow have all kinds of interesting knowledge about the course. Can't believe the bridge was made out of the wood from the Santa Maria and the awesome chocolate lakes. Hahha

I had nothing to do with selecting the course today. Although Buck did somehow have all kinds of interesting knowledge about the course. Can't believe the bridge was made out of the wood from the Santa Maria and the awesome chocolate lakes. Hahha
I was most impressed with the fact that Betsy Ross personally stitched each flag by hand. :)

Thanks for the bonus round this morning. Another great THP weekend! I have some pictures that I will try to post later.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

I was most impressed with the fact that Betsy Ross personally stitched each flag by hand. :)

Dont forget about the stone pathway made from stones from the grand Canyon. And the pond made of Fiji water.

Dont forget about the stone pathway made from stones from the grand Canyon. And the pond made of Fiji water.
Or the sand imported directly from Persia.

Oh baby.....

I had one of these tonight in honor of my fallen partner Pete (O'Carroll), and washed it down with a couple of Summer Sandy's to respect my Dot Com team mate ATLGolfer. Three quarter pound burger with bacon and egg on top. Almost was able to finish it.

Back at the Lankford after our post tourney round relaxing on the veranda with a refreshing adult beverage. The beach and boardwalk is bbustling, so lots to see. I think I may be the last one in Ocean City as I leave tomorrow morning. Had a great time, played three rounds of golf and still feel pretty good. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Safe travels to all. Will recap later.

Good to hear you are feeling all right Ken! Was really good seeing you again - next time we will get a round in together.

Ken is a trooper, and a pure joy to be around for sure!

4 events, bonus rounds I am 0- for, Ken buddy, we HAVE to tee it up sometime!

Back