Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

I'm relatively new to the central NJ area. If you don't mind my asking, is anyone familiar with the Mercer County Golf Academy and/or Windsor Greens Golf Center? I'm looking for a good place to take a few lessons. Thanks!
Rob Wedge has taken lessons at mccg and really enjoyed it

I know it's late notice but my afternoon tomorrow has opened up! Any of the north jersey guys around and available to play?
Wish I had seen. I played meadows (I know you hate it) this afternoon and shot 86.

Wish I had seen. I played meadows (I know you hate it) this afternoon and shot 86.

It didn't matter anyway. After running practice, cleaning the pool and cutting the grass I just about passed out.

The girls are 2-1 with a chance to advance to the District Championship. All they need to do is beat a pitcher that just threw a perfect game with 16 strike outs. Funny thing is we have been practicing our bunting games all post-season and have yet to need it. Looks like we will have to pull it out of the bag on Tuesday.

It didn't matter anyway. After running practice, cleaning the pool and cutting the grass I just about passed out.

The girls are 2-1 with a chance to advance to the District Championship. All they need to do is beat a pitcher that just threw a perfect game with 16 strike outs. Funny thing is we have been practicing our bunting games all post-season and have yet to need it. Looks like we will have to pull it out of the bag on Tuesday.
A few bunts will completely mess with a pitcher at that age and should provide opportunities to get more hits. Good luck to the girls.

Broad Run = kicks my butt. Played 36 @ Broad Run yesterday and lost over a dozen balls. The prime rib, mac and cheese and craft brew afterwards made it feel better but anyone else love a course but play terrible at it?

Anyone want to play Broad Run next Sunday 7/5/2014? We currently have a 3some booked for 6:30 and 11:30. Let me know. I think its $71 for the early round and $81 for the later. Or they charge $25 for replay if you want in on 36...

I'll be down the shore so no go for me Sunday. Might be up for playing early Tuesday or Wednesday morning if I can kick this nasty cold

Broad Run = kicks my butt. Played 36 @ Broad Run yesterday and lost over a dozen balls. The prime rib, mac and cheese and craft brew afterwards made it feel better but anyone else love a course but play terrible at it?

I assume you are talking about Broad Run in Pa? Yea, that is a great course, but it has kicked my a$$ more than I have it's!

SOme great elevation changes
I assume you are talking about Broad Run in Pa? Yea, that is a great course, but it has kicked my a$$ more than I have it's!

I'm all over it. After hearing jlukes talk about it is be an idiot not to try! And I promise that if I made it in I wouldn't 5 put on 18
You're grace under all that heckling was #outingapproved in my book.

You're grace under all that heckling was #outingapproved in my book.
thanks man. I'll get you my address and you can send me a shirt lol. Was great seeing you in oc. we'll have to play local again real soon.

I'm playing JC Melrose, which is an Alistair MacKenzie designed course that just opened to the public, Saturday morning and there are 2 open spots. On Sunday, I'm probably playing Jeffersonville which is a Donald Ross design and one of my favorites in the Philly area and 2 open spots at this point. Anyone who wants to join is more than welcome.

I'm playing JC Melrose, which is an Alistair MacKenzie designed course that just opened to the public, Saturday morning and there are 2 open spots. On Sunday, I'm probably playing Jeffersonville which is a Donald Ross design and one of my favorites in the Philly area and 2 open spots at this point. Anyone who wants to join is more than welcome.
Haven't played Melrose in years. Nice track. Can't do Saturday. What time Sunday?

Haven't played Melrose in years. Nice track. Can't do Saturday. What time Sunday?

I'm calling tomorrow, but we're looking for something in the morning.

I've never played Melrose and am looking forward to it. Much is made of their greens, so I'm glad I finally get to check them out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm back! My babies have been put back in their rightful place and are comfortable in my trunk. I might be able to make it to the range tomorrow. None of my tricks flustered the pitcher today and my girls are now done. After having to deal with another As*h*le parent tonight I am so done managing team sports. Best of all is my daughters eyes have been opened to the crap. She asked me tonight why we do this... She said lets just go play golf......

Let's tee it up soon fellas......

I'm back! My babies have been put back in their rightful place and are comfortable in my trunk. I might be able to make it to the range tomorrow. None of my tricks flustered the pitcher today and my girls are now done. After having to deal with another As*h*le parent tonight I am so done managing team sports. Best of all is my daughters eyes have been opened to the crap. She asked me tonight why we do this... She said lets just go play golf......

Let's tee it up soon fellas......

Get that game in shape for next Saturday buddy! I completely forgot about it being so soon!

Chris
Hmmm... looks like Melrose may only be 1 1/2 hours away. What time are you playing??

Anyone down for planning a group get together like we did at Heron Glenn last year?

Chris
Hmmm... looks like Melrose may only be 1 1/2 hours away. What time are you playing??

Our tee time is 11. Would love to have you buddy!

Anyone down for planning a group get together like we did at Heron Glenn last year?

Sure. After last weekend, I miss everyone already and it'd be cool to get all of us who made it and didn't together for a round.

I am planning on getting one together in September. With the MC coming up shortly, I am probably taking August off. Fupresti is coming in for a weekend in September so I wanted to get a group together and Heron Glen is a good central location.

Was contemplating selling the Miuras? Any idea of what a fair price would be around? CB 501's 4-PW Nipon NS 1050's Iomic Mid Grips

was contemplating selling the miuras? Any idea of what a fair price would be around? Cb 501's 4-pw nipon ns 1050's iomic mid grips

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back