Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Ukrainian Tiger Woods strikes again....with no words! :quiet:

What camera/lens combination was being used for these pics? They turned out great! Thanks for posting these.

Kevin and Lee - absolutely great pictures!!!

Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Lee those pics are AWESOME! Thanks for taking them! Kevin thanks for posting!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I finally got to a computer to look at the pics and it says they were moved or removed from PB. Your killing me Kevin!!!!

Here's a couple of photos I took with my phone:

20140628_163007_zpseq0byzx6.jpg

20140628_175014_zpskkhmfvbm.jpg

20140628_175029_zpsbkugjrp8.jpg

Great pictures from Lee, Kevin. Those were incredible.

I finally got to a computer to look at the pics and it says they were moved or removed from PB. Your killing me Kevin!!!!

I can't get to them either! I don't know what he did -

It was painful watching him try to use photobucket so I gave up.

They are gone from PB. I went to the gallery.

Quick thoughts for my first outing -

- First, shout out to my playing partners maddog, vman, and crest...it was an extreme pleasure having all 3 of you in my group at my first THP event, I wouldn't have it any other way.

- I wasn't able to stay for anything other than the golf on saturday, but I plan on meeting everyone in the future. I know there were a handful of people from the NOVA area that I didn't get to meet (other than crest and christopherkee)...let's setup an organized gathering in the near future

- It was AWESOME seeing all the THPers lined up at the range and putting green practicing, made everything feel "official"

- Tee'd off at 11:50, but still felt nervous as hell on the first tee...felt nervous as hell on 18 seeing everyone on the green

LOVED LOVED LOVED every bit of my Saturday, thank you to everyone for making it awesome!

Lee, fantastic pictures! Really well done! Thank you for taking them and thanks to Kevin for posting!

That is what you get for allowing a Carpenter to work in the digital environment. Thanks for all the help you two! Appreciate the hell out of it....NOT

That is what you get for allowing a Carpenter to work in the digital environment. Thanks for all the help you two! Appreciate the hell out of it....NOT

I don't recall you asking for help..

In case anyone is wondering, CJ's shirt was about 1000 times brighter in person. Absolutely blinding.

Last edited:
Great meeting you too Gimpie. Looking forward to seeing you at another outing.

Man, so many great pics. Nicely done! Love seeing them all and the recaps. Looks like such a great time was had.

Absolutely loved going over all the recaps. Thanks for the pics and write ups!

Lee, Kevin and all those who provided the recaps! THANK YOU! They are awesome to read and those pics....Noice!

JM

Yup that is exactly what he said to us. Hey if it is still working for you don't change it
Quick story about my ben Hogan 1415 putter (patt pending). got a set of Spaulding hand me down clubs from grandfather, needed a putter and my dad took me to the local pro shop on my 12th birthday ( sept 12, 1972). he told me to pick on I liked. I tried a ping, a bulleyes, a lynx and the ben Hogan. I like the ben Hogan and I have used it ever since. Now six4three5 is trying to get me to switch to a see more, he has even offered to get me a custome fit one for a Christmas present.....don't think I will ever switch putters....it has too much character now....lol

thanks for some real nice pics guys, captured the event perfectly

Great shot of my pops!! Look at that flat stick!!

I had no idea buck loved giving back rubs

wasn't a back rub i was trying to strangle him

been busy decided to head back to work yesterday after i got home instead of taking the night off so i should have my recap tomorrow sometime. I got some stories to tell. I bet you didn't know this but The Bay Club has history intertwined on every hole.

Tremendous pictures Kevin & Lee - thanks for taking the time to do that! Kev - we need to play a round soon - take the young bucks as well!

Here I am pondering one last missed 4 footer... BAM!

Back