THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revised down to a 7. It's suspect though due to the courses I have been able to play. Playing two courses over the holiday weekend. A "never been to" and a course that has historically had my number, so we shall see.

JM

Down 0.4 to 17.0. Had a good round at a pretty tough course - put up a 16 differential with 3 triples, so it could have been better.I'm just happy with the improvement I've seen this year. This time last year, I was probably somewhere around 22-23. I didn't keep a GHIN number, just my league handicap, and the occasional scored entered on oobgolf. So while I feel like I've missed a few opportunities to get it lower recently, I have to keep that in perspective.

Down to a 12.1 from 13.9, heading in the right direction at least.

Regressed a little this cycle to 10.3 from 10.0. Played very few rounds, however, due to the neck injury. I definitely lost a little sharpness due to the inactivity. I hope to be able to resume lessons this week and at least some semblance of regular practice. I'm still in treatment, however.

Down 0.4 to 17.0. Had a good round at a pretty tough course - put up a 16 differential with 3 triples, so it could have been better.I'm just happy with the improvement I've seen this year. This time last year, I was probably somewhere around 22-23. I didn't keep a GHIN number, just my league handicap, and the occasional scored entered on oobgolf. So while I feel like I've missed a few opportunities to get it lower recently, I have to keep that in perspective.

Awesome job. Keep those scores falling.

Down .4 went from 5.0 to 4.6. Consistently going down and heading in the right direction!!

Great job Jimmy!!! Your hard work is really paying off man, keep it up brother....
Down .4 went from 5.0 to 4.6. Consistently going down and heading in the right direction!!

thats a pretty big drop for being that low, well done Jimmy!

Great job Jimmy!!! Your hard work is really paying off man, keep it up brother....

Thanks Andrew!! It certainly keeps me motivated to keep trying to get better!!

thats a pretty big drop for being that low, well done Jimmy!

Thanks Deano!! I've played some pretty good golf lately and had a few of my higher scores drop off so I'm excited to see if I can keep it going down with even better golf!

Hey your more than welcome man. Feels so awesome to drop some off that Handicap #.. Any thoughts on what part of your game helped you to get that drop?
Thanks Andrew!! It certainly keeps me motivated to keep trying to get better!!

Great job dude, Your game is peaking at the right time!

11.7 from 11.3, Not the right direction but it was expected when I made the decision to get some lessons.

Hey your more than welcome man. Feels so awesome to drop some off that Handicap #.. Any thoughts on what part of your game helped you to get that drop?

Short game without a doubt. Spent a lot of time finding pitching and chipping techniques that I got comfortable with and brought it to the course. Leaving yourself with make-able par putts goes a long long way.

That will do it my man. Keep at it bro and Grind away!!! #TheGrindIsReal
Short game without a doubt. Spent a lot of time finding pitching and chipping techniques that I got comfortable with and brought it to the course. Leaving yourself with make-able par putts goes a long long way.

#DoWorkDotCom

10.7 to 10.8

My goal of 8 is getting less realistic but I'm still confident I can get to single digits before the year is over.

Up from 12.9 to 13.1.

Regressed a little this cycle to 10.3 from 10.0. Played very few rounds, however, due to the neck injury. I definitely lost a little sharpness due to the inactivity. I hope to be able to resume lessons this week and at least some semblance of regular practice. I'm still in treatment, however.

Just keep a club in your hands, Ken. You're going to be great down in MB.

Haven't put my last couple of rounds into the tracker I use, but I wouldn't expect a change as they were (using current handicap) nett +1 and nett level par so still hanging around at just below 14

I dropped from 13.4 down to 12.7.

Dropped slightly from 8.9 to 8.6.. Progress, but the mistakes need to be cleaned up.

Up to 7.6 - about what I expected

Down to 7.1 ghin (6.9) us handicap. Though I have not olayed my best on 18 hole rounds, the cap is holding it course. Sometimes I feel like I am playing to a way higher cap. Ill keep working and try to get to below 6 by the end of the month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back