Happy 6 year Anniversary THP!

Very cool. Happy 6 years!

Happy 6 year Anniversary! Thanks for all that you, Morgan, and the team do, I really appreciate everything!

Congrats on 6 years!! We are all in great debt to the amazing community you have helped foster and develop. Thank you for the greatness that THP has become.

Congrats guys.

It's more than just a website. It's a community. And it's a great one.

Here's to six more years. Heck, here's to 60 more years.

Congrats to JB & GG on 6 year of a great golf site

Congrats josh and Morgan gotta be proud of what you guys have accomplished here. Very special!

Congrats! Thank you for everything. Memories of a lifetime, some of my closest friends, and knowledge that reaches well past the nucleus of golf. Amazing

Congrats to Josh and Morgan for having to guts to do what everyone said couldnt be done, and creating a place that so many call home.

Congrats & here is to many more years.

It's been a long ride for you two and congrats on bringing so many friends together over the years. Golf is just icing on the cake of the relationships built through your vision.

Congrats THP! Time flies when your having fun!

Congratulations, Happy Anniversary, and THANK YOU both!

JM

Congratulations on six years of THP!

I cant find it on linkedIn :(

Congrats on 6 years. I expected with everything that I have seen that it would be much older than that. Just a testament to the brain trust and staff. Thanks for making all of our lives a little better.

THP is amazing on so many levels, I am so glad I found my way here!
THP has simply changed my life, I am thankful for this place!

Happy Birthday THP!

Congrats on 6 years! It is darn impressive what you've created here. Love this place. Thank you for all you guys do!

Congrats to THP, Josh, Morgan and everyone who makes this place special.

Congrats on 6 great years JB and GG. I am coming up on my 1st and hope to be apart as long as you allow me to! #takinggolftoanotherlevel

Congratz, 6 years and stronger than ever

Congrats, happy anniversary. I really love this community, run well and the friendships you gain here are unmeasurable. Here is to many more years.

I am sitting here at my desk going through LinkedIn and see that my good friend should be congratulated on 6 years of business. I do not know if this is the exact date THP was formed but LinkedIn sees to think it is.

Regardless is we on the button or a few days removed, congratualtions is in order. Not for creating a website or working their tails off. But for sharing so much of themselves with us. Many threads have been created giving them props and maybe this is one more. I don't really care because you can't say enough about this place or these two.

THP is home to a great many. People come and go but the spirit of the community stays the same. Is it perfect, no but nothing in life is. Not sure it would be what it is with out being a living, breathing part of so many lives. So please join me in congratulating two of my friends on a 6 year milestone. I am looking forward to many more twist and turns on the pages of THP and I know the rest of you are as well.

Congrats THP!!!

Congrats JB and GG and all of THP. Its been a great few years with plenty more to come.

Congrats JB and GG. And Thank you for such a fantastic place. For myself, it has been an amazing experience being a member of THP and this community.

Congrats Josh, Morgan and the entire THP team and Thank You !

Back