Official 2014 World Cup Thread (Spoilers)

This is heart stopping...

US doing pretty much nothing that would concern Belgium except for a couple of minutes ago. Good thing Belgium hasn't converted one of their chances yet.

Yet another Belgian attack leaving the US defense on their heels. Only a matter of time.

Fabian Johnson is the best offensive threat out of the back for the US, and he's one of their fastest players. Huge loss for the #USMNT right here, and losing a sub in the first half isn't good at all.

Yedlin is making some nice over lapping runs

God.... I love Yedlin!!

Glad to make it to the half not down a goal or two...some really solid chances from Belgium and they really need to rethink their midfield and defense.

Should be down 2-0, I'll take it!

Official 2014 World Cup Thread (Spoilers)

The US will definitely be the happier team going in at the break. That defense has looked to be a little overwhelmed at times, but at least they are creating chances. It's gonna be a nail biting second half!

this first 15 minutes of the 2nd half in going to be nerve racking

Anyone else think that Dempsey kinda looks like he could be Tim Duncan's younger brother lol

Anyone else think that Dempsey kinda looks like he could be Tim Duncan's younger brother lol

I can see it Howard looks like Carlos Boozer

this first 15 minutes of the 2nd half in going to be nerve racking

I does seem we have issues at the beginning of game/half

I've been listening for 8 minutes has the US touched the ball?

wow lots of misses on that cross

The US just is playing with no spirit right now. Too many chances for Belgium to score.

The US just is playing with no spirit right now. Too many chances for Belgium to score.

They are clearly the better team. Team USA needs some luck and a bounce or 2 to go their way to have any shot.

If we win this it wasn't deserved. Should be down a few goals now.

They are clearly the better team. Team USA needs some luck and a bounce or 2 to go their way to have any shot.
Belgium looks like it is owning the US but the US is Scrappy and if they keep hanging around things can happen

11 to 2 shots on goal yikes

God, these 0-0 games are boring!!!

This is not the US team that claimed 2nd in their group. Definitely not the team that played Portugal. They're lucky that not one of the 11 shots Belgium has placed on goal hasn't gone in...

Back