The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need new rear brake pads...goodbye spending money for new irons :banghead: Plus my auto insurance bill hits in a week. Hello high credit card bill this month!

Just dodged a 4-5 week murder trial because of the Morgan Cup. Thanks THP

I had Jury Duty yesterday. Granted it was a one day trial for stealing $290 worth of items from Walmart.

About 5 hours of jury process.

But our Guilty verdict came in quicker than a THP Invitational sell out.

Seriously it took us all of 2 minutes. One minute for everyone to write their votes down and one minute or less to count them.

Next question is why would someone ruin their record for shrimp, hotdogs, leggings and some beauty aides.

Seriously??

I had Jury Duty yesterday. Granted it was a one day trial for stealing $290 worth of items from Walmart.

About 5 hours of jury process.

But our Guilty verdict came in quicker than a THP Invitational sell out.

Seriously it took us all of 2 minutes. One minute for everyone to write their votes down and one minute or less to count them.

Next question is why would someone ruin their record for shrimp, hotdogs, leggings and some beauty aides.

Seriously??

Probably not the first bad decision they've made.

Probably not the first bad decision they've made.
You're spot on Jeff.

Curiosity got the best of me last night. I looked up her name in the Circuit Court Search and no less than 10 cases over the last 15 years came up. She was the defendant in most of them, but the plaintiff in a couple as well, Child Support and domestic abuse.

Damn Petsmart!!! I dropped Lexie off at 8 am to get a bath after camping. I go to pick her up at 10 when they said she would be done and they said she won't be ready for another hour. I ask why so long they tell me she isn't dry yet. I get the call that she is ready at 11. I go to pick her up guess what she still wasn't completely dry. WTF petsmart!?!

We stopped taking our dog there. They tell you to bring the dog in first thing even if they have no intention of getting to your dog until later, then leave them in a crate the entire time. Where we go now is cheaper and has a doggy day care as well, so he gets bathed, cut, his own room and play time.

We stopped taking our dog there. They tell you to bring the dog in first thing even if they have no intention of getting to your dog until later, then leave them in a crate the entire time. Where we go now is cheaper and has a doggy day care as well, so he gets bathed, cut, his own room and play time.
Usually we take her to where she goes for doggie daycare. I needed something quick before we left for vacation. Never again.

I leave for vacation tonight and my new irons are going to be delivered tomorrow.

I leave for vacation tonight and my new irons are going to be delivered tomorrow.
Ouch. Planning on playing while on vacation? Or...nobody around to grab them?

You're spot on Jeff.

Curiosity got the best of me last night. I looked up her name in the Circuit Court Search and no less than 10 cases over the last 15 years came up. She was the defendant in most of them, but the plaintiff in a couple as well, Child Support and domestic abuse.

That's an impressive track record.

Talked to a customer that owes me a purchase order and has for a few weeks. We start talking golf and he mentioned that we should play sometime, I agree. He asked if I was going to pay for it. I told I'd be happy to, as soon as that purchase order comes across my desk. I supposedly should have it this week but I've been hearing that for a few weeks.
We'll see.

Ouch. Planning on playing while on vacation? Or...nobody around to grab them?

I've got one round planned so not too bad, but would like to test out the Apex/Recoil goodness in the thin mountain air #200yd 6iron

Talked to a customer that owes me a purchase order and has for a few weeks. We start talking golf and he mentioned that we should play sometime, I agree. He asked if I was going to pay for it. I told I'd be happy to, as soon as that purchase order comes across my desk. I supposedly should have it this week but I've been hearing that for a few weeks.
We'll see.

LOL. Maybe it's me, but with my sales people I never ask for anything. I figure if I really need to cash in a favor, I would rather ask for service or training than a meal or a free round of golf.

LOL. Maybe it's me, but with my sales people I never ask for anything. I figure if I really need to cash in a favor, I would rather ask for service or training than a meal or a free round of golf.

I don't mind doing it, heck it's part of my job to build our relationship.
I have a customer that makes coolers, really neat coolers. My company contributes to Susan G Komen in the form a golf tournament fund raiser and I have no problem asking them what a few coolers would cost to have at the course. The plant manager & I have a good relationship and I'm comfortable asking that question. I don't think we've paid for one yet.
If my customers are having employee lunches or giveaways or the like and ask if we can provide something, I'll do it & won't mind a bit. Again, they provide me with a living. The arrangement has to be mutually good. If I look after them, they'll look after me.
But let me find out that they hit the streets with a project I designed, specified or did the leg work on and my wallet gets tight. Simple as that.

Hooray for USPS and their tracking. Says package should be arriving today...status is stuck at "departing the USPS sort facility" on the 29th. Ugh.

34 year-olds who behave like a teenager. Come to effin' work you moron.

Yay! Two kids with HFMD!

Yay! Two kids with HFMD!

My 6 month old and 3.5 year old just went through that a couple weeks ago. Then my wife. I washed my hands every 5 minutes and some how dodged it. Hopefully they get better soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fernand (my dog ) just had another seasure... I am really worried

Hope he recovers, MP.

Best wishes and our thoughts are with you MP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back