What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 red Winn 15 Inch Counter Balance Putter Grips for the new SeeMores.

10269394_10152170024741638_8364668593398499032_n.jpg
As I bought two SeeMore putters, I think that I will be purchasing similar grips!!

Sigh...I won this on eBay last night for $50

7a7a2a4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two SeeMores from the sale I found; one PCB and one Si1.
A SuperStroke 13" grip.
Some .370 ferrules for a job I have to do soon.
One of those funnel-looking grip installer tools because I'm tired of big butted shafts!
And, finally, a swing weight scale. I've slowly been getting more and more tools, and more serious about building, so I figured it was time.

2 red Winn 15 Inch Counter Balance Putter Grips for the new SeeMores.

10269394_10152170024741638_8364668593398499032_n.jpg

Where did you get these?? Exactly what I need for cutting down our new SeeMores.

FootJoy SofJoy glove. Resisted the urge to walk out with a new bag, headcover, and putter.

Sigh...I won this on eBay last night for $50

7a7a2a4e.jpg

Dude, you have an illness, an addiction, maybe a compulsion. :act-up:

I was converted today. Bought a seemore fgp blade belly putter that I'm going to cut down. It was time.

Tapatalkin away

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2.5 (used). It's beautiful.

Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2.5 (used). It's beautiful.

Niiice purchase dude. I'm eyeing a GoLo on the bay. Would be my first Scotty, and I am intrigued by it.

Yeah, I love it. I am considering sending it straight to the Custom Shop.

Oh yeah? Whatcha thinking about doing to it?

Custom paint fill and cleaning it up a bit. Definitely needs a new grip, which seems to be common for used Camerons.

Paid Mongo for an Adams Hybrid - needed to replace my old Nicklaus 3 hybrid and his 20* Adams looks like it will fit well.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Dude, you have an illness, an addiction, maybe a compulsion. :act-up:
I think you're a bit late to that party :act-up:

Niiice purchase dude. I'm eyeing a GoLo on the bay. Would be my first Scotty, and I am intrigued by it.

Which golo? The new ones are stunning

Yeah, I love it. I am considering sending it straight to the Custom Shop.

Take a look at the Putterlounge.com. They do amazing work as for much less than the custom shop. I've had a couple of friends send theirs there for refinishing and they look awesome. Unless you're looking for Scotty specific stamping, it's worth a look.

I think you're a bit late to that party :act-up:

Which golo? The new ones are stunning

Take a look at the Putterlounge.com. They do amazing work as for much less than the custom shop. I've had a couple of friends send theirs there for refinishing and they look awesome. Unless you're looking for Scotty specific stamping, it's worth a look.

The new one. Price is out of my range, but I want one.

The new one. Price is out of my range, but I want one.

I've got the golo 3 and I really really like it. It's the 5th Scotty I've owned and probably my favorite. Keep an eye out on the bay. I found mine for a great price "used" for two rounds.

I bet you'll love it if you give it a try. The GoLo has such a unique feel, crisp and soft all at the same time.

I've got the golo 3 and I really really like it. It's the 5th Scotty I've owned and probably my favorite. Keep an eye out on the bay. I found mine for a great price "used" for two rounds.

That's what I have been doing. Watching a few that are "used" but have no signs of wear.

You looking 3,5 or 7?

This was waiting for me on my porch today. The shaft looks great with the gorgeous blue BioCell. Blue grip shopping tomorrow.
IMG_20140701_223233337.jpg

This was waiting for me on my porch today. The shaft looks great with the gorgeous blue BioCell. Blue grip shopping tomorrow.
IMG_20140701_223233337.jpg

The new NdMC blue/platinum would look sick with that setup.

Picked up a pair or Puma trousers 50% off yesterday..

And this bad boy just turned up this morning :D

T2 mini staff 8.5" cart bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back