Cobra Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

I do adore Biofusion spikeless.

Spikes please lol.

Breii0sCUAAaqW2.jpg:large

You guys are gonna look so cool in your new gear, swinging those new sticks. Can't wait see everyone's faces. #GettingCloser

If I had to stick with one, I'd go red. Anxious to see what the scoop on apparel is for us!

The red ones are sweet. It's way too hard to just pick one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very excited to see the script you guys get for the MC.

Delaet had the red ones on at the range Monday here. They look fantastic in person.

A little nudge for Cobra Golf today, I am pretty damn excited to have such an awesome sponsor for The Morgan Cup, from the drivers to the wedges there's nothing short of excellent in this years Cobra line up. You guys getting pumped up?

A little nudge for Cobra Golf today, I am pretty damn excited to have such an awesome sponsor for The Morgan Cup, from the drivers to the wedges there's nothing short of excellent in this years Cobra line up. You guys getting pumped up?

I am as excited as you can be. I love everything Cobra has out right now. My #THPMC bag is setup for success

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had to stick with one, I'd go red. Anxious to see what the scoop on apparel is for us!

I think about this pretty much nonstop. Really curious as to what's going to happen apparel wise for is!

I think about this pretty much nonstop. Really curious as to what's going to happen apparel wise for is!

Well I did order 8 pair of Puma socks this past weekend.

Know what that means......it's now undie time!

I'm kind of surprised you guys haven't heard anything on apparel. I'm guessing that means you won't be picking out your own stuff this year. Oh and please let Cookie show up in something more than just sucks and undies.

Well I did order 8 pair of Puma socks this past weekend.

Know what that means......it's now undie time!

Was just thinking about your scripting when I saw the thread again... I've purchased so much Puma stuff this year and I love the look and quality...

Definitely not thinking about Scripting to that detail though...

Getting. man I think about it ALOT!. Like the secrets but would love to have an idea of the scripting we will have. Sooo many awesome ideas arr up in the air as this event... with this k/a sponser comes closer.

Getting. man I think about it ALOT!. Like the secrets but would love to have an idea of the scripting we will have. Sooo many awesome ideas arr up in the air as this event... with this k/a sponser comes closer.

Dude I woke up today giddy like a school girl lol, I have actually been a little nervous thinking about all this.

Dude I woke up today giddy like a school girl lol, I have actually been a little nervous thinking about all this.
Im on the apperal side of the coin more then inwas the clubs. As I had a good idea what I was looking for. However with soo much "unknown" about the apperal... my mind races! The options are endless

I've been thinking about the scripting too, it's going to be fun for sure.

Flatbrim??

Just saying uploadfromtaptalk1404841863079.jpg

Numb3rs may be a little jelious with 3 cobra staffers surounding him saturday :)

Back