DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to do some checking. Not real familiar with the courses over in that area.

Same here....maybe Nate can recommend something?

So I talked to Nate and my dad.. There are a few they talked about

- Stone Creek in Sherman
- Watters Creek
- Twin Creeks
- Golf Club at McKinney

Last night Cookie said he was going to try and play. I am up for any of these, just want to play really
I will try and look at courses tonight. How early are you looking at playing, and what is the latest you can play? I would think tee times will be readily available Sunday, with everyone traveling, but just in case, I wanted to make sure we only looked at times that would work for you.

Before 8. I need to be on the road by noon or just a bit after so I can pick the gf up from the airport that evening. so 7-8 works

Before 8. I need to be on the road by noon or just a bit after so I can pick the gf up from the airport that evening. so 7-8 works
I will try and do some research tonight and hopefully find something acceptacle.

Yep, early Sunday for me would be ideal (7/13). My plans are a bit dependent on what Jman has planned since I'm still hoping he comes down for the Grapevine gathering.

Yep, early Sunday for me would be ideal (7/13). My plans are a bit dependent on what Jman has planned since I'm still hoping he comes down for the Grapevine gathering.
I think we are talking about two different weekends here Cookie. I was looking at this weekend. I may have missed something along the way though.

I think we are talking about two different weekends here Cookie. I was looking at this weekend. I may have missed something along the way though.

Nope I am talking about playing this Sunday July 6th

Ahh, my bad! I won't be back from the lakehouse until like 11 on this Sunday so hoping to play that afternoon.

Sorry Taylor - would try and make something work but I'll be an hour south of Dallas.

I just looked at Stone Creek(no tee times available) and Watters via golf now. Looks like their first tee time is not until 12:45, so that is out. Twin Creeks had quite a few tee times in the morning on Sunday. I could book that through golf now if you want.
Anyone else want in. Will be booking this up rather quickly, to lock in the tee time. As of right now, I am only going to book the two of us, if Taylor is good with this.

I'll be in on Thursday night to Sunday morning...any local openings and I'm in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have an opening for a 4th at Pecan Valley River at 837am on Friday

Fine with me dude. Whatever we need to do. I just want to play.

Anyone else?

3BD, Dru, Niteowl????????????

Fine with me dude. Whatever we need to do. I just want to play.

Anyone else?

3BD, Dru, Niteowl????????????

I'd love to but I work Sunday mornings buddy, and I know Dru is out of town at a family reunion.

I would if I could but don't think I can make it. Where are the games your are going to watch on Friday?

I think he is playing out in Keller at their high school, but not positive. My dad said Keller or Fort Worth I don't remember which

Looks that way. I week wait until after lunch, then I will make the tee time. I need to run home and let the dogs out.

Your reservation is scheduled on 07/06/2014 07:00 AM at The Golf Club at Twin Creeks.
We are set. See you Sunday morning.

No one playing this Sunday afternoon????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back