Withings Pulse o2 Fitness Tracker

You need more sleep brother.

In a dream world I would get more! No, usually I hover around that 7.5-8 hours but I was packing for Dallas since I am leaving straight after work today.

This thing is freaking cool

Sleep tracking is super cool!

According to my device and last weigh in I am officially only 8 lbs away from my goal.

I am loving this thing Josh. Really not a bad thing to say about it.

Congrats on being close. I am much further away but I have this thing to keep me accountable and motivated

I am loving this thing Josh. Really not a bad thing to say about it.

Congrats on being close. I am much further away but I have this thing to keep me accountable and motivated
That's awesome dude. I really do love mine as well. Now that I paired it with the scale it's almost addicting.

Seeing this one last week had me very intrigued, such a neat device. Love what it offers and such a small/slim design that looks great when wearing. Wanted to grab one, but decided to go with the Vivofit, purely based on being able to get it through one of my distributors for dirt cheap.

Very interesting device ... Currently use the fitbit, have used Nike fuel band ... I love these type devices and have used one daily for over a year now ... They certainly help me get off my butt .. I very rarely drive the cart anymore because I usually grab my clubs and walk to the green when we are with a 150 yards ... Need to make daily step goals ...

Very interesting device ... Currently use the fitbit, have used Nike fuel band ... I love these type devices and have used one daily for over a year now ... They certainly help me get off my butt .. I very rarely drive the cart anymore because I usually grab my clubs and walk to the green when we are with a 150 yards ... Need to make daily step goals ...

Setting goals is where it's at, for sure.

I've been traveling a bit for work, and each night after dinner this week I have gotten back to the hotel and then gone for a 3 mile or so walk just to blow my goal out of the water.

Amazing how relaxin a walk can be sometimes, too.

Josh are you still using this? Or has anyone else been using this for awhile?

How useful do you find it? Do you find that the sleep readings are pretty accurate?

I ask because I am sleeping through alarms again to get up in the morning for work. I am curious to find out if it's just because I don't want to wake up or if I am not getting enough restful sleep.

Josh are you still using this? Or has anyone else been using this for awhile?

How useful do you find it? Do you find that the sleep readings are pretty accurate?

I ask because I am sleeping through alarms again to get up in the morning for work. I am curious to find out if it's just because I don't want to wake up or if I am not getting enough restful sleep.
I am still wearing mine. I think they are only useful if you make them useful. The sleep reading is still quite accurate but you have to know what to do with the info.

If it shows you that you got great sleep one night you really have to try and follow what you did.

I am still wearing mine. I think they are only useful if you make them useful. The sleep reading is still quite accurate but you have to know what to do with the info.

If it shows you that you got great sleep one night you really have to try and follow what you did.

Awesome. I will be looking into purchasing one soon.

I have mine as well Dan and I enjoy the sleep tracking function

Anyone still using theirs? I need to pick a fitness band for our office to use.

Anyone still using theirs? I need to pick a fitness band for our office to use.

Im a big fan of my Garmin Vivofit. Simple device, really.

I still do. Still like it and the scale.

My wife gave me a Fitbit Charge (the new one) last week for my birthday. So far I really like it. Very comfortable, the display is easy, and this thing is extremely accurate. Their dashboard and app are top notch.

I was in Best buy today picking up a HR monitor for the treadmill (the built in ones on the unit are useless) and saw this there and remembered this thread. I almost picked one up, then I saw the basis peak and couldn't decide. There are so many to choose from anymore. I like that this doesn't look like a fitness tracker and that you don't necessarily have to wear it on your wrist...but the peak looks more like a watch and I'm a watch guy, ugh.

What do you guys who have this really like about it?
How is the sleep tracking? That is one thing I very interested in.
Blood oxygen level? Is that even useful?

The Sleep Tracking is the one thing I absolutely love about this device. Its fantastic and has taught me quite a bit about my habits in general.

The sleep function is neat. I sent a screen shot in this thread awhile back. I think it works well for step counting also. It does what I need it to do. I have checked blood oxygen and heart rate maybe two or three times total. Not useful for me

Back