What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the Bridgestone bag OH!

Swing Thought "Focus" bracelet

Well I bought stuff yesterday and that was some new cleats for my golf shoes, and some more golf balls since I didn't have any extra in my bag. I got 12 Callaway Hex Chrome+, then a sleeve of Taylormade Project(a) and a sleeve of Bridgestone B330 RX. Can't wait to get out and use all of it!

Swing Thought "Focus" bracelet
One of my favorite golf tips wasn't even a tip. In the book Paper Tiger by Tom Coyne, he says that one of the best training tools he used during his experience was a simple rubber band on his right wrist. Whenever his mind wandered from seeing the shot he was about to hit, he snapped the rubber band against his wrist--snapping back into focus.

I thought it was a neat idea, and I'd love to hear what you think about your "Focus" bracelet.

Got my tickets to Sundays round at the US Senior Open. Never been to a event before so i'm pretty excited!

This was waiting for me on my porch today. The shaft looks great with the gorgeous blue BioCell. Blue grip shopping tomorrow.
IMG_20140701_223233337.jpg

Great Choice...I have the same driver, but with Project X shaft. As for blue grip, you can order the cobra Blue grips directly from Cobra....I picked up several recently.

One of my favorite golf tips wasn't even a tip. In the book Paper Tiger by Tom Coyne, he says that one of the best training tools he used during his experience was a simple rubber band on his right wrist. Whenever his mind wandered from seeing the shot he was about to hit, he snapped the rubber band against his wrist--snapping back into focus.

I thought it was a neat idea, and I'd love to hear what you think about your "Focus" bracelet.

I have a tempo bracelet but haven't worn it in awhile.

I noticed this past Sunday that I kept on shaking my right wrist before a shot because I had been wearing a different bracelet the week prior so was used to having it move just before a shot.

Hoping this one will help from a perspective of either shaking my wrist and bringing attention to it or the red popping out at address. Focus will then be 1 thing: keep eye on ball.

Made reservations last night for myself and rtparty at Park Lane H&S for #TheGauntlet.

Headcover for my Cleveland Classic 2h. $9 shipped.

I bought a Sun Mountain Hybrid stand bag. I love the look of the bag.

My trade spoils came in from Icey:

u6ezu5ah.jpg

Mizuno MP-R12 56*, Cobra Trusty Rusty 57*, and Titleist 910F 17* 4w. Stoked to try em out soon, thanks Icey!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

If that 910 doesn't work out for you let me know...

If that 910 doesn't work out for you let me know...

Haha will do, brutha. I'm very hopefuly though, it's a little shorter shaft, higher loft, and a shallower face than my Mashie F3 which should be a recipe for more solid strikes as long as the shaft works out. And the adjustability will be really nice if my hooks sneak back in - I can just set it on the fade settings.

Bio Cell 17* not being kind to you lately?

Finally bought a new pair new compression shorts. The Under Armour outlet had them for 50% off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha will do, brutha. I'm very hopefuly though, it's a little shorter shaft, higher loft, and a shallower face than my Mashie F3 which should be a recipe for more solid strikes as long as the shaft works out. And the adjustability will be really nice if my hooks sneak back in - I can just set it on the fade settings.

Bio Cell 17* not being kind to you lately?
Actually I've never hit it better than I am right now, I just want a 910 FW for the collection. It doesn't really matter because everything is on borrowed time until the 915 series is released.
You should hit my 910 driver, I can see you hitting many fairways with it.

A bucket of balls at the range! Finally!

Actually I've never hit it better than I am right now, I just want a 910 FW for the collection. It doesn't really matter because everything is on borrowed time until the 915 series is released.
You should hit my 910 driver, I can see you hitting many fairways with it.

Haha ah I gotcha. It's a date man, we can hit each others 910's!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Orange Whip.

You are going to be rocking a sweet Set. I cannot wait to see them in person, see what I did there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back