Driver Miss - What Is Yours?

The toe, the toe.

My miss is generally low on the face or heel

My normal miss tends to be high off the face. Tends to happen my once or twice a round. Better than where I was last year. Good to see the swing changes working.

My main misses are 1: high on the face, and 2: out towards the toe.

Off the heel which causes the right miss

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Toe. Been losing a lot of distance.

^^^^Just Tapped That

I've been so focused on fixing my swing path, face position, and release that all I've paid attention to lately is the ball flight of misses.

I originally missed high on the toe and actually cracked my very first RBZ bonded driver were the face met the crown out towards the toe. Taylormade replaced it, but it made white crowns a turn off for me because it was so nasty looking.

I need to get some impact tape and do some testing. I've used blue painters tape in the past to have an idea of where I'm hitting, but it's difficult to see your impact after the first strike or two.

Traditionally mine has been heel/toe, with more heel in there than toe.

In the last couple months though with as much work as I've been putting in, things have tightened up and my pattern is now up and down the face with the main miss being high, its a strange new world to be honest.

You just described my swing to a tee. But with the practice that I have been doing, it has been happening less often.

I honestly don't ever look. I'm gonna try and pay attention next round

Heel. Its my normal miss with every club.

Typically miss high on the face and closer to the heel if it's off center.

Low center or low toe.

High on the face or toward the heel.

I can miss a little to the toe side.

Most driver misses end up looking like towering home runs down the left-field line. Real left, real high. At least they look pretty in the air, even if the landing spot isn't great.

I probably miss low on the club face more than any other miss, but in reality I have all of the misses in my bag.

Toe miss, resulting in a screaming hook. Usually.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Low or heel for me. All related to path obviously.

JM

My miss? Center of the face...

Seriously, my miss lately has been high on the face.

High in center, to high toward heel.

Low center or high toe.

Went from frequent mishits low heel early on this season to less frequent high toe misses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Center heel for me

Low on the toe.

High heel slice.

Back