2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Sucked from the beginning and sucked last week. Mid 40's.

Well, it only took 21 weeks to finally pick the winner. Still tons of ground to make up, just happy to have a good showing last week.

Great week Barry!
Place Team NameOwner IdOwner NameEarnings
1 cpljohnstcpljohnstBarry Johnston$2,156,050
2 moosejaamoosejaaAndrew Aprile$2,119,311
3 KnightLightProKnightLightProChristopher Simmons$2,114,775
4 ScarniciScarniciChristian Scarnici$2,065,108
5 amsmith61amsmth61Aaron Smith$2,062,255
6 Castor HadesCastor HadesHenri Savolainen$2,058,478
7 evand23mcevand23mcEvan Dyer$1,959,736
8 SmallvilleSmallvilleMike McOsker$1,939,795
9 OITWOITWAlex Boys$1,871,531
10 TimG3394TimG3394Tim Grant$1,871,083
11 TroyefltroyeflTroy Erickson$1,847,553

Well, it only took 21 weeks to finally pick the winner. Still tons of ground to make up, just happy to have a good showing last week.

Great week Barry!
PlaceTeam NameOwner IdOwner NameEarnings
1cpljohnstcpljohnstBarry Johnston$2,156,050
2moosejaamoosejaaAndrew Aprile$2,119,311
3KnightLightProKnightLightProChristopher Simmons$2,114,775
4ScarniciScarniciChristian Scarnici$2,065,108
5amsmith61amsmth61Aaron Smith$2,062,255
6Castor HadesCastor HadesHenri Savolainen$2,058,478
7evand23mcevand23mcEvan Dyer$1,959,736
8SmallvilleSmallvilleMike McOsker$1,939,795
9OITWOITWAlex Boys$1,871,531
10TimG3394TimG3394Tim Grant$1,871,083
11TroyefltroyeflTroy Erickson$1,847,553

When I saw Rosie won, I was shocked, the whole weekend, I was lamenting not picking Reed since he's burned me all year when I've picked him. Can't complain about top 10 finishes.

I'm seriously on a roller coaster and I do not like it. Up one week, down the next.

Dropped from 15th to 20th after this week, weird too because I had some pretty decent finishers. Hmmmm...

gained 400,000 on the 1st, but fell from 6th to 9th, it's getting crowded in the top 10!

I had rose for the win!

Up to 17th!

Up to #2, $130K off the lead. Now let's hope I played it right and have enough starts for the right guys down the stretch.

#3 to #1 with a Rose win!

Lucked out. Originally had Tiger in, yanked him and used the payroll savings on Rose, Dufner, and Day. Well Duff and Day were duds, but Rose for the win!

A couple lucky picks have worked out well for me this season.

Notable WDs for the Greenbrier Classic.

Jason Day
Jeff Overton
Jerry Kelly
Geoff Ogilvy

Anyone else having trouble signing into the THP fantasy golf? It won't take my username or password. Even reset it and it still does not work.

Went directly to the Buzz fantasy leagues site and it lets me log in there, but says I don't belong to any private leagues.

Last edited:
Anyone else having trouble signing into the THP fantasy golf? It won't take my username or password. Even reset it and it still does not work.

Went directly to the Buzz fantasy leagues site and it lets me log in there, but says I don't belong to any private leagues.

Standings still show you in the group. Must be a problem with user ID or something.

Nope! Mine still showing up just fine!

Still can't get in and still says I don't belong to any private leagues. Makes me nervous with no one else having the same issue, especially since I'm having a good season (2nd place). I sent a message to Buzz Fantasy Leagues.

Edit: I'm good. Was something with 3rd party cookies on my browser settings.

Last edited:
Still can't get in and still says I don't belong to any private leagues. Makes me nervous with no one else having the same issue, especially since I'm having a good season (2nd place). I sent a message to Buzz Fantasy Leagues.

Edit: I'm good. Was something with 3rd party cookies on my browser settings.

I made some calls to have you locked out, because I don't want you overtaking me for 1st! :bulgy-eyes:

I made some calls to have you locked out, because I don't want you overtaking me for 1st! :bulgy-eyes:

I don't think you have to worry this week. After Stricker and Na, my picks aren't looking so good.

I snagged Stricker and Na as well lol.... so it will all be down those that make the cut for me, and that number is not looking good right now.

I snagged Stricker and Na as well lol.... so it will all be down those that make the cut for me, and that number is not looking good right now.

We both might get passed. Looking like 6/10 will make the cut for me, none in the top 10.

Still plenty of time left in thw season. The available starts are creeping down for some guys though. Wasting 4 picks on reed with wds was not enjoyable. I thought it interesting that this was only like the 7th tourney for stricker I think.

Still plenty of time left in thw season. The available starts are creeping down for some guys though. Wasting 4 picks on reed with wds was not enjoyable. I thought it interesting that this was only like the 7th tourney for stricker I think.

You could almost call Stricker semi-retired :)

Pretty upset I missed out on this. Next year!

Wasn't Stricker talking about limiting the number of starts he has to spend more time with his family? Kudos to him.

Hoping none of the 5% that picked Cabrera are anywhere near the top.

Really regretting not taking Cabrera this week. I had Stricker and was surprised he played poorly yesterday. I stayed about the same spot at 37.

had an okay week, went up a few spots to 73, just enough to pass JB...

Dropped a spot. I was thinking I was going to drop further, based on my lineup. Not a good week.

Back