First Scramble... WIN

Song Dog

Reaction score
Handicap
Did my first 4 man scramble which was a blind draw for teams. We did really well. None of my drives were used, which some was good, but one guy consistently hit STRAIGHT 280-300 yarders.
I contributed in iron shots (7-9) and putting.
It was a blast! Can't wait to do it again.

Congrats on the win

Nice win dude. What was your teams finishing score?

Congrats on the win!! -12 is a good score for a scramble. Always fun winning scrambles.

Congrats on the win. -12 is beastly

Congrats on the win

Nice win. -12 is a great score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!!!

What did you get with the win?

Congrats Song Dog, well done my canine brother. :thumb:

Awesome dude. Scrambles are a blast. Extra competiveness/strategy is a lot of fun.

Awesome to hear! I love playing in scrambles, mostly because my own game isn't the greatest :) But contributing some good shots and knowing you helped your team to a win is a great feeling indeed.

Congrats, love to play scrambles. My golf course has a 9 hole scramble every Thursday afternoon.

Congrats on the win buddy!

Congrats! I love scrambles every now and then. Its a time to relax and not worry about your own score

Congrats on the win. Nice score -12.

Congrats on the win. Scrambles are always fun.

Congrats. Nicely done.

Congratulations on the win, keep it up

Congrats. Scrambles are usually good fun and throw a win in on top of it, even better.

Congrats!

Go Big Orange

Congrats on the win! 280-300 yard drives are great, but in my experience, the team with a "hot" putter usually wins.

Last edited:
Congrats on the win! 280-300 yard drives are great, but in my experience, the team with a "hot" putter usually wins.

Yup. Mine too. That's usually the difference

Our putting was pretty strong.

Back