Driver Miss - What Is Yours?

Absolutely high on the face and lately more towards the toe.

A low diving hook. Not that it happens often, about once a round maybe. Usually when I try to kill it.

High on the face for me.

Absolutely my miss is high on the toe. Did it a bunch today playing and I got away with it mostly, but it's absolutely where I miss on the club face.

Low on the heel, from not keeping my butt out during the swing, or "humping the shaft" as I've heard it called. Leads to a lovely low hook. Usually with water or trees left. :)

Heel shots! Always.

My miss is inconsistent. I will miss low and inside on the heel or pop it up. Right now I am struggling with my driver and there are a lot more misses than solid strikes right now.

I have a two way miss. Over the top dead pull or push fade. I usually play a power fade, but sometimes it gets the best of me.

Mine when I miss is high on the face. Taking lessons I have found out it is because I get to steep.

Toe and heel for me.

Toe side and a smidge high. Result is typically pretty good with my setup. Hook or draw that starts out to the right and comes back.

Toe side and a smidge high. Result is typically pretty good with my setup. Hook or draw that starts out to the right and comes back.

I have the same miss, high toe side. But my flight is left to a slight fade. Hey, at least I can predict it now!

High and toe side. Ive ruined a couple drivers my putting a ding on the toe side of the crown.

high and on the toe for me. Really robs me of power also.

High toe for me. Though my main "miss isn't really a miss" it is a sweet spot pull/hook

For me it's always high on the face, and usually the top edge of the face.

Back