Contest #1 - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

There are so many great entries in here. Love the creativity from everyone.

So many great entries, good luck everyone. 7 THPers are going to get blown away after the contests have finished.

Loving the entries, only a few more days! Get those entries in!

Loving the entries, only a few more days! Get those entries in!

yes! already a lot of entries and most are very good! I wouldnt be the one that chooses the winner

I am so excited how many people are entering for this. An opportunity of a lifetime

I am so excited how many people are entering for this. An opportunity of a lifetime

Seems a lot of people want to avenge your loss to Finley. Maybe drop a bit of a hammer back on him?

I would enjoy getting my revenge but if not me I look forward to watching someone else do it

took me a while, but here is my entry:

Roger Ortega@ortega_rog 1m
#OriginalSuperVillain @hackersparadise @JasonFinleyCG s new name is Sir Isaac Newton, because like physics, there is no arguing with him!

11:12 AM - 4 Jul 2014 · Details

Happy 4th of July everybody!

Last edited:
Hard to believe that the 1st contest winner and team member of the #BasementDwellers will be announced very soon. Exciting times and an event that is going to blow away the minds of those participating.

Hard to believe that the 1st contest winner and team member of the #BasementDwellers will be announced very soon. Exciting times and an event that is going to blow away the minds of those participating.

it's so amazing, so many great entries

Guaranteed to change your life! That's a promise

I hope this works.

It Worked!!!! Good luck to everyone. There are some awesome names posted so far. I can't wait to see what's to come. Jason Finley may need to transform himself into a 20 headed dragon so we can use all these great names.

It Worked!!!! Good luck to everyone. There are some awesome names posted so far. I can't wait to see what's to come. Jason Finley may need to transform himself into a 20 headed dragon so we can use all these great names.

It was showing up on my PC with a ton of URL/code, so I just grabbed the tweet number and edited it into the format to show.

Nice entry and best of luck!!!

It was showing up on my PC with a ton of URL/code, so I just grabbed the tweet number and edited it into the format to show.

Nice entry and best of luck!!!
Thanks #cookie! Looks like I need to do more research on embedding tweets.

Pretty awesome to think about who is going to get picked here shortly to help take down the supervillan!

Well, here goes nothing. Gaining a spot in this event would be a dream come true. Seems like #OriginalSuperVillain's favorite pastime is beating up on us hackers.

I am very excited and more than ready to have my mind blown !

#BasementDwellers

If you haven't followed along THP and Callaway teamed up never disappoint.

I bet Finley is a mess with all his new names, poor guy...

Time is running out. Get those entries submitted!

Back