Callaway Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

That bag is pretty awesome.

Almost as cool as the ones you guys are getting

Yep. Almost.

Callaway has a knack of making some pretty awesome staff bags. Cannot wait to see mine in person. My first (and likely only) staffer.

I would agree with you there but only partially until I see the bag with my name on it. Then that bag tops every bag ever made.

Yep. Almost.

Callaway has a knack of making some pretty awesome staff bags. Cannot wait to see mine in person. My first (and likely only) staffer.

Will you be charging 1/3 of my MC earning to try anything in this staff bag??

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Will you be charging 1/3 of my MC earning to try anything in this staff bag??

40%

MC is serious business.

I just watched the episode again and it was equally funny the second time around. Has anyone mentioned how excited they are about the bags yet? I'm pretty excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Greenbrier bag is sweet. THPMC Open bags make me want to scream like a 14 year old girl at a Bruno Mars concert.

The Greenbrier bag is sweet. THPMC Open bags make me want to scream like a 14 year old girl at a Bruno Mars concert.

I'm sure others would admit this too

Bruno Mars?

Beiber, B-Rad. Full blown Beiber.

Awesome Event and a amazing Company, you are some very privileged folks. What an honor.

Awesome Event and a amazing Company, you are some very privileged folks. What an honor.

Jim that is an understatement. The treatment from Callaway has been so sweet. And I do not deserve to be this lucky.

Thinking about today how in 3 weeks we will have our gear in hand and in the middle of our matches. I am super confident in my equipment as Callaway is producing some great products right now. What a Lucky guy I am to have this spot in the MC.

Those Callaway bags are going to be stunning. The line they have out this year rocks!

Thinking about today how in 3 weeks we will have our gear in hand and in the middle of our matches. I am super confident in my equipment as Callaway is producing some great products right now. What a Lucky guy I am to have this spot in the MC.

You should be. I love Callaway and they did us right last year. You are in good hands!

Ya man,I can't wait to see our scripting, or bags and everything else they and THP have planned for us.

It's been great to be made part of the team. I know most of us got to get fitted at a Performance Center or similar facility, and between that and the interaction on Twitter and here, Callaway has really embraced the Morgan Cup and its staffers. Really looking forward to getting a chance to put on a good show with their equipment and rep the company well.

It has been an absolute honor and privilege to be sponsored by Callaway for the Morgan Cup. The depth of choices we were offered was absolutely over the top. It looks like they are going above and beyond again with our bag selection. Their apparel is very underrated (wearing some right now) and I can't wait to see what they have scripted for us. Beyond all those tangible items, they have been welcoming and excited to share their outstanding information and product knowledge with us. I am so excited to get down there in just a couple of weeks and meet Chad, shake his hand, and thank him for treating the eight of us so well.

You should be. I love Callaway and they did us right last year. You are in good hands!

The last two years broski - and I don't think id be going out on a limb saying the last three!

Ya man,I can't wait to see our scripting, or bags and everything else they and THP have planned for us.

I'm pretty darn excited to see what # has in store for us. Callaway only knows how to do things one way, and it's to leap beyond our expectations.

I'm pretty darn excited to see what # has in store for us. Callaway only knows how to do things one way, and it's to leap beyond our expectations.

No doubt about that. Two weeks and stuff gets really REAL. Those 8 staffers are going to look sick waiting there on the range.

Looks like hashtag is back to tweeting about your guys bag again...

That bag looks so freaking awesome.

Two weeks!

Wow. That bag is sick! Makes me smile every time I see it.

Just purely incredible

Back