UK Summer Cup 2014 - Details

Recognition..

1. I'll be there about 12 depending on airplanes etc.

Large fat bloke. Short beard. Shorts. Bright yellow top.

Accompanied by 6 foot 3 Danish bean pole with no hair. And a handsome young Swede....

I will be somewhere where I can get a drink. The barman will, by about 1210, be my best mate.

Ask him!

Should be there by 1pm and yes I am rather drunk right bow so if you can't beat this mess, probably wise to give up :)

The start of my travels! See you all soon!
serysy7y.jpg

Edit:
Checked in on the flight CPH to LHR.. Hoping that my clubs have done the same!

Last edited:
serysy7y.jpg

Edit:

my sort of breakfast

Im in England now, just south of Carlisle and on my way

serysy7y.jpg

Edit:
Almdudler,
Pardon my colonial ignorance, but other than the obvious glass of bliss (Porter?) what did you have for breakfast?

Hit them long and straight! Failing that, at least make forward progress.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Almdudler,
Pardon my colonial ignorance, but other than the obvious glass of bliss (Porter?) what did you have for breakfast?

Hit them long and straight! Failing that, at least make forward progress.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
There was Brooklyn Lager for drinks and a wrap with pulled pork and of course snus(tobacco)! :)

On route, major hangover, coming dressed in my scruffs in case I puke over my golf gear on the way, clever Charlie

Just leaving now after a cracking cooked breakfast, sun and blue skies here in Warwickshire, hope its the same in Wales?

Just leaving now. Beautiful blue skies in the midlands.

Hope everybody has a blast today. Love seeing THPers get together from all around the world.

THPers + UK + Golf = match made in heaven. Have fun out there today gents. I hope to make it across the pond one day to join you. #threadlurker

We are here! The closest bar to the reception! :)

In bar. No liquid sunshine yet.

Liquid sunshine now arrived in abundance...chorus of singing in the rain compulsory...

Arrived 10 minutes ago but still sat in car as its lashing it down! Had the roof back all the way down, glorious sunshine, arrive in chepstow and its howling it down!

netyhu5y.jpg

Everybody making good time, nearly all here.

Room still not ready so had to return to the bar, on the UPA, could get messy on the 1st tee :D

emuzuqab.jpg

First tee!

Have fun boys and girls.

Some pictures to enjoy..
a7a8epu4.jpg

3y6ypa3y.jpg

y2evy5y2.jpg

Has the kangaroo court fines session started yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back