DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to be a long, but fun day today for me. 7 am tee time with TexasHacker34 and Nate, then a 3 pm tee time with cookie on the other side of the world. Looking forward to it gentlemen.

Last edited:
Just got to the course. See you two here shortly.

I should know by Wednesday wether or not I will be able to play on Saturday maybe sooner. Put me down as a maybe.

I should know by Wednesday wether or not I will be able to play on Saturday maybe sooner. Put me down as a maybe.
Would love to see you make it out Andrew. Get it worked out. Going to be a fun day.

Would love to see you make it out Andrew. Get it worked out. Going to be a fun day.

Just waiting to see if my parents or Lorraine are coming to visit.

I'm out on the range gentlemen.

Updated with capt.dru (maybe). threeboysdad: are you calling tomorrow for the afternoon tee times? 1:30'ish??

Friday, 7/11

1) Nate
2) afwcardinal
3) mikeg
4) Threeboysdad
5) BigTex

Saturday, 7/12 AM

1) threeboysdad
2) Nate
3) afwcardinal
4) mikeg
5) Gene (friend of 3bd)
6) Jank
7) Wardf
8) baldguy
9) texasbubba
10) #cookie
11) niteowl
12) Darin (friend of 3bd)
13) jman
14) matthew
15) capt.dru (maybe)

Saturday, 7/12 PM

1) Nate
2) afwcardinal
3) Jank
4) Wardf
5) baldguy
6) texasbubba
7) #cookie
8) niteowl
9) jman
10) matthew
11) capt.dru (maybe)

?????
djcoolaid[/QUOTE]

See y'all folks in the AM

Really enjoyed the round this morning. Hope that we can do it again before to long.
I would definitely go back to that course and play again. Well worth the drive. Next time your down we may need to hit that place up again.

Really enjoyed the round this morning. Hope that we can do it again before to long.
I would definitely go back to that course and play again. Well worth the drive. Next time your down we may need to hit that place up again.

yes, Eagle golf has brought Twin creeks back to life! Great course, fun water holes.

yes, Eagle golf has brought Twin creeks back to life! Great course, fun water holes.

I was really surprised and happy to see the course was add nice as it turned out to be. I was worried it was going to be a goat track.

Anybody planning on walking both rounds next Saturday? I was thinking about walking the 1st and riding the second but not if everybody else is riding both.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anybody planning on walking both rounds next Saturday? I was thinking about walking the 1st and riding the second but not if everybody else is riding both.

Hadn't really thought about it. Will likely ride all 36 so I'm not wasted that afternoon.

Hadn't really thought about it. Will likely ride all 36 so I'm not wasted that afternoon.

You are a wise man Mr. Cook. The more I think about it, the less walking appeals to me,

That is good to know since it 5 minutes from my house. Always liked the course. The previous management should be banned from the golf business. They ran three local courses into the ground using the same tactics.

That is good to know since it 5 minutes from my house. Always liked the course. The previous management should be banned from the golf business. They ran three local courses into the ground using the same tactics.

It wasn't previously ran by warrior, was it? I have a personal vendetta now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to say that I had a fantastic day on the courses. Texas Hacker, WardF, and Cookie, Thank you gentlemen. I'm completely spent, but it was a great day of golf. Even if the rounds were 5 hours apart. I would definitely do it again.
I'm really looking forward to next weekend 36 holes.
Ward, I was happy that I could push our match all the way to 18. You played well, congrats on the win.
Cookie, that was a good match brother, we will have to do that more often. Need to get you sharp for your up coming events, and get me more accustomed to that way of thinking during a round. Appreciate the opportunity to match up against you.

Here you go Ward. I tweeted it also, but thought this might be easier for you to find.

Awesome day of golf today! Love our DFW crew!

Anyone else want in on this one?

Sky Creek - $39

Valid Monday-Friday ANY TIME and Saturday-Sunday after 11 AM
Expires 9-7-2014

Limit 4 per person; can purchase up to 4 additional as gifts
Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, leagues or tournaments
Not valid on previously booked Tee Times
Not valid on holidays; Blackout Dates 8/29-9/1

PRICE INCLUDES: 1 round of golf with cart, bucket of range balls and taxes

Anyone else want in on this one?

Sky Creek - $39

Valid Monday-Friday ANY TIME and Saturday-Sunday after 11 AM
Expires 9-7-2014

Limit 4 per person; can purchase up to 4 additional as gifts
Cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, leagues or tournaments
Not valid on previously booked Tee Times
Not valid on holidays; Blackout Dates 8/29-9/1

PRICE INCLUDES: 1 round of golf with cart, bucket of range balls and taxes
I could play it again. What do you say? Up for another turn around Sky Creek?

I could play it again. What do you say? Up for another turn around Sky Creek?

Yep, I'll grab one - we can use in August at some point.

Anyone interested in playing early Sunday? 7/13

Will be looking to tee off no later than 8 (preferably closer to 7). Room for 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back