WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's a hooters bag?

Tappin pars
I was asking if that's was a hooters bag. Hooters (the restaurant) has custom Ogio bags made using those colors on your bag.

I was asking if that's was a hooters bag. Hooters (the restaurant) has custom Ogio bags made using those colors on your bag.

No it's just an Ogio spyke. Lol

Tappin pars

Uncovered
vujura9a.jpg

Tappin pars

My current bag setup
9asu8a4y.jpg

7ete6u2u.jpg

All my "backup" stuff...
tyreqy6e.jpg

My current bag setup
9asu8a4y.jpg

7ete6u2u.jpg

All my "backup" stuff...
tyreqy6e.jpg

Nice bag! I was really impressed by the new Cobra stuff this year, especially the BC+ with the red tie. Interesting choice with the Bio Cell at 12* and the Kusala white. I'm currently messing with a 2012 VR-s at 11.5, it's not as long as my CXL, but is certainly a fairway splitter.

Nice bag! I was really impressed by the new Cobra stuff this year, especially the BC+ with the red tie. Interesting choice with the Bio Cell at 12* and the Kusala white. I'm currently messing with a 2012 VR-s at 11.5, it's not as long as my CXL, but is certainly a fairway splitter.
I started with the Cobra Red Tie and it just didn't work for me. I swing low and flat and need help yo get the ball up...hence the Kusala White/Bio at 12* combo.

I started with the Cobra Red Tie and it just didn't work for me. I swing low and flat and need help yo get the ball up...hence the Kusala White/Bio at 12* combo.

Makes perfect sense. I'm kinda the opposite, but do like how easy it is to hit fairways with the extra loft.

They turned out great! I'd pay to have mine done lol

Thanks guys. It was easy. $12 for the stamp set. $2 for the paint. I practiced a bit on an old club first.

Updates to my bag since last time are ditching the R1 and going SLDR mini 12° for the driver and selling the DLL and adding the Versa 9 black in.

WHWJebi.jpg

Haven't posted my setup for this year yet. Speedblades and Apex irons coexisting.

Very nice Stan, very.

I think it's time for an update.

attachment.php

Hello Callaway goodness! Beau-ti-ful!

New irons in the bag so update time. Can't wait to put these in play this weekend

Dammit Mike, that Arnie bag.

That's all I can see.

Dammit.

Dammit Mike, that Arnie bag.

That's all I can see.

Dammit.

It's my favorite for sure. After MB I'll transfer everything to my Sun Mountain just to not put too much wear and tear on the US Open bag.

New irons in the bag so update time. Can't wait to put these in play this weekend

That set up looks fantastic Mike. Can't wait to see you hit them this weekend.

Really, really happy with what's in my bag now. Getting use to the new longer distances, and knowing where the ball is consistently going has been HUGE for my game!

photo2_zpsb7578f16.jpg

Sweet stix everyone that has posted,love equipment pictures so much it's almost sinful!:clapp:

Apexs are showing up more and more, including my own bag. Nice bags guys!

New headcover came in last night. I think that's a good reason for some pictures...

DB3AC6A7-D18E-4F6D-A5AA-E21E9F4E1F9A_zpsbk3r73oe.jpg

9A584637-12B7-48AB-8F61-7FE2A675102C_zpseprfqvk7.jpg

Probably should have cleaned them first but what the heck.

Here is a real hacker's bag (or 2 or 3) for yall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back