Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering a set of clubs to keep to keep down at my parents shore house so I am prepared for impromptu rounds and don't have to take up room packing my clubs every time we go down.

Going to start with irons. Hmm

Walked in to the pro shop last night to talk to my instructor and set up the next few weeks. They had the 714 AP1 irons for a pretty attractive price. Pondering is certainly going on over those.
You wouldn't regret it. The AP1s strike a great balance between ease, looks, and performance.

I have last year's model center-shafted GoLo (black head) and think I've finally found my last putter. It putts like a dream.
Agreed. The only thing I'd trade mine for is the new silver model.

Walked in to the pro shop last night to talk to my instructor and set up the next few weeks. They had the 714 AP1 irons for a pretty attractive price. Pondering is certainly going on over those.

I'm really pondering a set of 712 AP1's that I just came across. The price is so right it's just so hard to say no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that ponder Dean. They are solid clubs. Tons of forgivness in them, but in a nice slim body. And they look great too.

I'm pondering a G30 at this point. As well Cabrera was a beast with that and I've heard all weekend that Bubba picked up 2 mph with his. Could this become the driver of 2014?

Pondering a set of clubs to keep to keep down at my parents shore house so I am prepared for impromptu rounds and don't have to take up room packing my clubs every time we go down.

Going to start with irons. Hmm

What ya got in mind Joe? Going low budget or similar to Apex Pros without the price tag?

What ya got in mind Joe? Going low budget or similar to Apex Pros without the price tag?
Low budget most likely. Wouldn't want to spend more than 200 for the irons. Just going to try to find a good deal on stuff from the last year or so

Still Bio Cell 3/4 hybo.

We're getting even closer to that one being finalized though, so close.

Post MC, its the Bio vs Bertha battle. Its going to be a doozy.

Still need that 23° hybrid. But right now I am playing to well its not really bothering me to much.

I'm dying to get that x2hot 4w into my hands in a couple of weeks, I'm looking forward to our date at the range Friday afternoon in MB

Still Bio Cell 3/4 hybo.

I want to hear all about this. I also really want to put Bio+ or pro up against Alpha.

I'm dying to get that x2hot 4w into my hands in a couple of weeks, I'm looking forward to our date at the range Friday afternoon in MB
Will be awesome seeing you with all the goodies :)

I want to hear all about this. I also really want to put Bio+ or pro up against Alpha.

You'll get your chance, the + will go home with you at the MC for a visit haha

Still Bio Cell 3/4 hybo.

Kind of surprised you don't have the XTD in there.

Kind of surprised you don't have the XTD in there.

I need the 10.5 or the 12, its something I'll get to tinker with this year for sure. Plus, the fade bias is prevalent in that one, its getting to be less of a big deal for me, but its still extremely biased. I do really really enjoy that head though.

I need the 10.5 or the 12, its something I'll get to tinker with this year for sure. Plus, the fade bias is prevalent in that one, its getting to be less of a big deal for me, but its still extremely biased. I do really really enjoy that head though.
I want to tinker with one of those as well :)

X2Hot 5W. The way I am hitting the hybrids, I really need to get some swings on with one of the woods.

Still pondering a different shaft for my R11s, think I might wait and just put the money towards a new driver in the spring.

Also, pondering a hybrid bag hard still, tired of jamming my clubs in and yanking them out.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

G30 driver ponder continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back