Hopkins Irons + Staff Stand Bag Promotion - Only for THP'rs.

Great deal and an opportunity to get a cool bag with it! Hopefully some THPers take advantage

Haha. Dangit. I really like this deal. I wish I could "swing it".

Like what I did there?

if they made it left handed, I'd be pondering this..... who am I kiding, I'd be buying in no time

That is a great offer and a better deal! I wish I needed irons!

How cool is this? What a package!

What a freaking deal! If this had happened at this time last year, I'd be buying NOW. Looking to go in a more forgiving direction however.

Wow great deal. If I needed irons I would be all over this

Well looky-looky. An awesome deal from Hopkins, and I was just thinking I needed a new stand bag!

Well looky-looky. An awesome deal from Hopkins, and I was just thinking I needed a new stand bag!

the other 5 are feeling lonely?

Now that is a sweet deal.

That is very cool of them to extend that offer to us, sounds like a company I'd enjoy doing business with.

Awesome deal from Hopkins.

Hopefully we get some THPers to pull the trigger.

That is a great deal on a nice bag and irons

That's pretty friggin sweet. Hopefully some people take him up on it.

Wow what a deal. If I wasn't already getting some clubs and a staffer with my name on it in a few weeks, this would be very tempting.

Dang, had I not bought new irons just a few months ago, I'd be really looking at this deal. I sincerely hope some THPers jump all over this. I love seeing manufacturers acknowledge and support this forum.

Really wish I could support this company but just no need for new irons now.

Greg and his entire company has been an absolutely pleasure to deal with and follow along as they've grown. They're wedges are great and I have no doubt that their irons follow suit.

Last edited:
This such an awesome offer. Love the tho exclusive deals and I am super impressed with Hopkins bringing this one to us. Like everyone else I'm wishing I hadn't just bought new sticks a few months ago.

That's awesome, such a cool, unique and exclusive opportunity!

What a deal and the bag is sweet, now how do I sneak in a new set of irons and a new bag?

Edit:

I can vouch for the quality of the bag as it is the same as the one I had custom made for me here real recently.

What a deal and the bag is sweet, now how do I sneak in a new set of irons and a new bag?

Edit:

I can vouch for the quality of the bag as it is the same as the one I had custom made for me here real recently.

oh is it a vessel? that bag looked great in OC!

Wow, great deal.

Very awesome deal from Hopkins Golf. I have a good friend of mine (last name Hopkins) who would LOVE a set of Hopkins irons and bag. If only I had the extra cash laying around to get them for him. He's a Pastor at our church and doesn't have the extra cash to get them himself. I did get him a hat that he wears often, and loves that!

If I wasn't starting a new job this week and going on vacation soon, I'd be all over this

I am super intrigued by these irons, and I'd love to own a set

Hope some fortunate THPer's take advantage of a friggin sweet deal here from a stand up company

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh is it a vessel? that bag looked great in OC!

By all appearances it is it looks exactly like mine in pattern and little nuances that I have only seen on their bags.

Back