FS: Scotty Cameron Circle T Putters!!

davo32683

Reaction score
Handicap
Alright folks, time to clear out some of my collection. All prices include Paypal fees and shipping to the CON US.

I will entertain cash offers and AM NEGOTIABLE, but will not entertain any trades so please don't offer unless wildly in my favor...

1) Tour Rat Proto Concept 1 putter with welded slant neck. This putter is in great condition with only minor signs of use as seen in the photos. Matching headcover included and is in excellent condition.
Circle T in the cavity bombs. Tour use only shaft band on stepless shaft. 34" length with Super Stroke Flatso Mid grip in like new condition. 20g circle T weights installed.

Asking $2,900.00 OBRO.....NOW $2,600 OBRO

2) Golo DB5 putter. Very rare double bend shaft and circle T on deep milled face. Also has seldom seen top line sight line. Putter is in good condition but does show some wear and a little light chatter, but not abused in any way. Circle T in the cavity bombs. Includes Industrial Circle T headcover in great shape. Tour use only shaft band. 35" length with Super Stroke 1.0 Slim in very good condition. 15g circle T weights installed.

Asking SOLD

3) Golo 5 putter. Standard shaft bend for Golo 5 putters. Rare sight lines and deep milled circle T face. Shows wear similar to the DB5. Used but not abused and has some light chatter and wear. 35" length and no shaft band. Circle T in the cavity bombs. No matching circle T headcover, but one pictured is included and in excellent condition. 10g circle T weights installed. Grip is a black circle T Pistolero in excellent condition.

Asking SOLD

Last edited:
What kind of items are you looking for if trade can be wildly in your favor?

Well, I guess anything I would potentially turn into more cash than I'm asking currently??

Sorry the ad is so pic heavy, but want full disclosure!

Are anything of these listed on eBay at this time?

Amazing collection

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Please keep this thread clear for the OP and questions regarding sale. Thanks

Back