Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pondering Titleist AP1's, and a 1st gen (2008 I believe) set is under $150 right now with 45 minutes to go, but the seller only has 8 feedback and none of it is selling (100% positive buying). Worth the risk if it stays cheap?

Pondering Titleist AP1's, and a 1st gen (2008 I believe) set is under $150 right now with 45 minutes to go, but the seller only has 8 feedback and none of it is selling (100% positive buying). Worth the risk if it stays cheap?
I would say yes bro, great deal and solid sticks. I had a dispute with a seller with a lower rating. Paypal quick settled my case and my money was returned.

I would say yes bro, great deal and solid sticks. I had a dispute with a seller with a lower rating. Paypal quick settled my case and my money was returned.

That's reassuring to hear, I figured the Paypal protection would be sufficient but I just wanted to be sure. If these stay low like this I'll have to at least take a shot at them.

That's reassuring to hear, I figured the Paypal protection would be sufficient but I just wanted to be sure. If these stay low like this I'll have to at least take a shot at them.
I hear you there, sweet deal and Titliest irons are very solid. Titliest irons are very good, great feel and distance. Makes me really think of findinga set of 990's, really loved them.
I hear you there, sweet deal and Titliest irons are very solid. Titliest irons are very good, great feel and distance. Makes me really think pf finding

Go for it. Paypal will cover you and most times people with 100% whether buying or selling will still be cautious to take care of you so they dont get a negitive feedback.

Go for it. Paypal will cover you and most times people with 100% whether buying or selling will still be cautious to take care of you so they dont get a negitive feedback.

Yeah that's what I figured. Too bad they've skyrocketed about $150 in the last 10 minutes hahaha, curse you eBay!

Last two rounds played with THPers they both had the Odyssey Tank #7 putter. Maybe I'll go back to this mallet after watching so many putts drop.

Seriously pondering a counterbalance putter...

Pondering a Z Star driver 10.5 reg flex in mint condition with head cover and entire weight kit.
Its killn me.....I may pull the trigger lol

Pondering a Z Star driver 10.5 reg flex in mint condition with head cover and entire weight kit.
Its killn me.....I may pull the trigger lol

I thought it was a solid driver myself, that whole release line was actually.

I thought it was a solid driver myself, that whole release line was actually.

I'm on the hunt for a set of reasonably priced zstar irons to keep down the shore at my parents beach house

I'm on the hunt for a set of reasonably priced zstar irons to keep down the shore at my parents beach house
Lambro has some on the cheap pm him

Fun irons, like Mike said, I believe Lambro has a set up. Might shoot him a line!

Odyssey MXM 6. Wow.

For what its worth, Titleist says the new AP2s have as much forgiveness as the original AP1.
I can't confirm or deny but just some food for thought.

I'm not sure what it is....but I want to buy something. More than likely it will resemble a Hybrid or two.

For what its worth, Titleist says the new AP2s have as much forgiveness as the original AP1.
I can't confirm or deny but just some food for thought.

Well that is indeed interesting. I really like the understated look of the original AP1, but I admit that it also doesn't look as forgiving. Yeah I thought I was gonna get em for a steal but it wasn't to be. The best deal for the $$ at this point appears to be the 712's, they only go for like 100 more on average than the originals.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what it is....but I want to buy something. More than likely it will resemble a Hybrid or two.

Do it.

I love being a bad influence.

Whatcha thinkin?

After my fitting today: SLDR irons and SM5 wedges. Also tempted by the idea of not getting new irons, but just reshafting my current irons with Aerotech Steelfibers.

After my fitting today: SLDR irons and SM5 wedges. Also tempted by the idea of not getting new irons, but just reshafting my current irons with Aerotech Steelfibers.

what shafts in the SLDR irons?

Do it.

I love being a bad influence.

Whatcha thinkin?

I really have have no clue. Something to play from my 4 iron to 2 deep gap.... Hence the Two hybrids

Not sure it will be Callaway or not

what shafts in the SLDR irons?

The Steelfibers, which would be a big investment. I hit those shafts better than anything else today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back