Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

Great contest! Heres mine:
I want to put the SLDR driver in my bag because this past week I spent the week in Costa Rica on my honeymoon and while there, I played a round of golf at a luxury resort that we were staying at and rented a set of TM clubs. For a long time, Ive been a TM hater but after that round of golf, Im a believer. Those clubs were so easy hit and soooo long (and they were only a set of Rocketballz, so I can only imagine how amazing the SLDR is). The SLDR would be the start of what will, no doubt be a transition to a full Taylormade bag (and a TM bag probably too, although Im not sure that Im ready to give up my Seemore just yet...).

Another awesome contest here at THP. I already have my SLDR and love it so much that occasionally I take it for ice cream, so I'm gonna cheer on the sidelines for this one in hopes that some lucky THPer has the experience I have had with this club, making golf more fun in the process.

Another awesome contest at THP. I'd like to win this driver to give lofting up a try and see what it does for me! Thanks THP and TMAG

I need to win this TM SLDR driver so that I can have something new in my bag without the wife trying to figure out how much it cost. I mean a guy needs as many clubs as they need more shoes and purses. Please let me win!

I want to win this driver because I need to gain distance and this is my favorite looking TM driver I've seen in a while.

Wow, thanks for the awesome opportunity!

I want to win the SLDR S because the last TaylorMade driver I hit was the Superfast... I hear they've come a long way since then.

That's a heck of a prize. Very thoughtful move by TM and THP.

Someone's gonna get a bomber for sure

Great contest, thanks THP and Taylormade.

I want the SLDR S in my bag because for me getting off the tee long and straight make the rest of my round so much easier.

Liked & bought a bio cell due to price, but haven't forgotten some of the hang time I was seeing demoing the SLDR.

I want to win this because who doesn't need another driver?! :)

Thanks THP and TM!!

Great contest, thanks THP and TaylorMade!

Quite simple really, I want to win the SLDR S driver because I want to hit the ball further while still having the accuracy I need.

Awesome. I want to win one because I haven't gamed a TM driver since the R7

I would love to have this replace my RBZ and be my first adjustable driver. I want to see what lofting up will do for me!

Thanks THP and Taylormade!!

I am currently using an R1. I can just imagine what an SLDR S would be like in my hands. With more loft and less spin my drives should be the longest ever.

Great contest. I want to win the driver so I can pair it up with my SLDR 3HL FW which is a GREAT club.

I'd love to put this in my bag to replace my home painted, slightly rusting, TM '09 Burner!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd love to win the SLDR S, continue the rein of Taylor made clubs in my bag!

Thanks THP & TM!

I'd love to see one of these in my bag! I've lofted up on my RBZ driver and have seen the benefits. I can only imagine what the addtional loft and weight placement settings can do with the newer technology of the SLDR.

I want to win the Taylormade SLDR S because my 3 year old driver needs to be updated to the newest technology.

What a great contest from THP and Taylormade!

I want to win a Taylormade SLDR S Driver and put it in my bag, because I need more distance, PERIOD! I need all the help off the tee I can get and I know this driver will help me get the most out of every drive regardless of my swing speed. Bring on the #DistanceForAll

I hit 8 fairways in my last 2 rounds of golf. Combined. Its obviously not my fault. It is my driver's fault. I need a new one.

I would LOVE to win a Taylormade SLDR S Driver because as a short hitter I could use some help with distance. I also LOVE Taylormade Equipment! Help a guy out with a driver he probably could'nt afford for another 2 years! LOL

Back