Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

I want to win the SLDR S because I need to take a leap from my trusty R9 supertri and loft up.

excellent contest! I hope to win because the Rossi putter checkered gifted me is lonely, and my Sasquatch driver (also from checkered) is a bit long in the tooth.

As a lower swing speed player, I need distance.
The TaylorMade SLDR S is designed to provide more distance and lower spin.
I'd love to get away from hitting hybrids into greens, and the SLDR S may be the avenue to do so!

Thank you TaylorMade and THP for this incredible contest!

Thank you THP and Taylomade for a great give away!

I want to win tge SLDR S driver because I want to see for myself what low and forward CG can do for my drives. It can help me get closer to the magical 17/1700 numbers!

Hearing great things about the SLDR. Looking to add a little tech off the tee as my current driver is 4/5 years out of date. Always wanted to own a TM Driver but have never been able to pony up the bucks.

I'll be honest, I wasn't a huge fan of the original SLDR cause I couldn't hit it worth a crap. But when I did connect, boy was it LONG, and from what TM says about this being designed more with the average player in mind, there may be some additional forgiveness in there. SLDR distance with a bigger sweet spot? Yeah, I need that in my bag pronto! Would love to win this bad boy, thanks to :taylormade: and :thp: for an awesome contest!

I want to win the new Taylormade SLDR S driver because it's designed to give me greater distance no matter what my swing speed is....and I need more distance!

SWEET!

I would like to win the SLDR because it has more adjustment options then my current driver

Entry #1

I have heard great things about lofting up and would love to try it first hand! I would love to win the SLDR S driver!

Thanks both TaylorMade and THP!

Last edited:
I would love to loft up to a SLdR S....thanks thp and Taylor Made

I don't doubt a brand new SLDR S driver could help me put the ball in the fairway, by fine tuning the the adjustable slider exactly where my swing needs it. And more distance? Sure, why not!

I Would love the Slider in my bag as I have the RBZ witch has improved my game ten fold I would love this new Driver to see how much more my game would improve....:act-up:

I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S driver because it actually DOES give me more distance off the tee!

Awesome gesture. . Good luck to those that enter!!

I want to win this driver, because I'm told (since I haven't hit it yet) that it's a beast off the tee. So I'd like to give it a shot! Thanks THP and TaylorMade Golf!

Id love to bag this driver....havent found anything to suit me since the Supertri. This might be the one! :)

I would like to add the Taylormade SLDR to my bag to #LOFTUP to my lofty expectations! :)

I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S driver because my R1 really let me down yesterday. Time to upgrade!

I have only made 1 swing with the SLDR. The result was pure perfection. It was on #18, asked guy I hooked up with if I COULD HIT HIS 10.5 sldr. At my age things get a little difficult after a few holes of the back nine but even with the age related fatigue and sore ankles the drive was 267 yards , middle of fairway, longest of the day and maybe the entire year . I entered because I would be excited to see how much of a game changer the SLDR could be for me since I only gave it 80% swing speed and there has to be at least close to 10 more extra yards in the SLDR for me. The Taylormade rocketballz irons have taken at least 10 years off my age , the SLDR MIGHT DO THE SAME.

Thanks JB and TaylorMade!
I want this driver because "lofting up" makes a lot of sense to me, and I know this will keep me and my head in the game as I prepare for the opportunity to become a #BasementDweller!

Awesome thread! I'd like to win the SLDR S because it's a huge help in driving distance for any golfer plus it doesn't have the adjustable tip, which suites my eye a little better.

Who wants astounding leaps of distance?!? This guy does. That is why I would love to win the SLDR S!

Thanks THP and TaylorMade!

I hit one at my local Dick's and LOVED it! My pockets just aren't deep enough to bag it. Would love to win one.

Back