#TheGauntlet Travel/Stay Plans

And one more thing to add to Mr.Dean's post. These prices are for those in the event only.

Those are fantastic rates Mike...well done.

And one more thing to add to Mr.Dean's post. These prices are for those in the event only.

I knew I forgot something, updated the post

MikeDean449 errr 441 strikes again! Good work my man

Thanks 441! AM round on RTJ has some great value.

Yeah that's a great deal. Couldn't ask for anything more. Thanks, dude!

Mr Dean is the man! Lets get some 4somes together for the Friday before. What was the consensus? RTJ in the am, Fazio in the afternoon or the other way around?

I'm probably only going to play one round on Friday. I've played Fazio and Hills, so leaning towards RTJ late morning early afternoon, just to get a look at the layout.

I'm probably only going to play one round on Friday. I've played Fazio and Hills, so leaning towards RTJ late morning early afternoon, just to get a look at the layout.

Could have played it already. Was my favorite out of the three.

I'm only in one for round on Friday. With dinner that night, I am not risking being late. When JB says a time, he means it.

I'm in for one round on Friday as well. Count me in to any open spot, but I prefer Fazio. My order of preferrence is Fazio, RTJ, Hills

I'm in for one round on Friday as well. Count me in to any open spot, but I prefer Fazio. My order of preferrence is Fazio, RTJ, Hills

You sure? Fazio is easily the lesser of the 3

Could have played it already. Was my favorite out of the three.

Yeah, I could have. Instead I was able to break my drive up and have the sun beating on my face while I played in Jacksonville.

I haven't seen RTJ, but from what I heard from everyone, these are my sentiments exactly. A few of the holes were great, like 17, but overall I wasn't enthralled.

Since I have not played it I am up for Friday afternoon at Fazio

Really? I heard it was tougher than the others. I would do RTJ too. My home course is a Hills design so I kind of feel that ill pretty much know what ill see out of that one.

Really? I heard it was tougher than the others. I would do RTJ too. My home course is a Hills design so I kind of feel that ill pretty much know what ill see out of that one.
If u have a choice pick rtj

If u have a choice pick rtj

Cool. I'm down. I'm just happy to be going there, really. Anything I get to play down there is frickin gravy.

I am down for RTJ, friday. Think the 1 round for me is enough. But I can play the others as well.

Right there with ya Greg. Haven't played RTJ yet so would like to play it Friday afternoon once Freddie and I arrive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm up for RTJ friday as well.

Well let's start getting a plan together...

I started a spreadsheet, there is a link some where in this thread
Alright. I imagine we can list where we want to play and when then start sorting by when people are arriving.

Holy hell. My flight on Friday isn't getting in until 12:11. That change really effs things up.

Back