THP Charity British Open pool. $1850 to be given away by Gmamas Golf. FREE STUFF!!

All signed up!

I'm in!

100, another couple of lucky members. Good luck everyone

Let's get the word out! Congrats to those 50% off winners.

I am in.

drawing number two coming up momentarily!!!

Let's keep this thread on the first page. A great cause and will make the British Open that much more fun to watch.

I'm in!

and the winners are

Stewart34
creegs7882
GregDan

go to gmamasgolf.com and click on the contact tab at the top of the page. send us an email and we will get you going on getting your polos.

Congrats to the new round of winners. What's the next number that we need to be at?

Congrats to the new round of winners. What's the next number that we need to be at?

I think we need to get to 150 before another drawing.

that is correct. 150. we are at 106 right now.

and the winners are

Stewart34
creegs7882
GregDan

go to gmamasgolf.com and click on the contact tab at the top of the page. send us an email and we will get you going on getting your polos.

congrats fellas! Now lets get 44 more signed up

Signed up a few days ago but forgot to post in here. Great gesture Gmamas!

and the winners are

Stewart34
creegs7882
GregDan

Congrats! Great way to build excitement. Hope we can get to 500!!!!!!

I'm in!

I'm pretty competitive so if I'm close to the lead I will not be above heckling competing entries. Have I mentioned I'll be there for the last 3 rounds? I mentioned that, right?

I am in and all signed up.....very cool and a great charity!

wow. what a great contest by GMAMAS and amazing gesture to charity as well.
i'm in on this one.

and holy cow, GregDan won something!

I am in...and wanted to give this thread a bump to bring it to the top to get some more people to sign up!

I'm in, what a great idea and love the donation. Thank you.

and the winners are

Stewart34
creegs7882
GregDan

Congrats!

Now lets get this to 150 chop-quick like!

we have dropped anchor at 116???

Back