Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Played my first round today since OC. Gotta admit, it just wasn't as fun as it usually is. Don't get me wrong, it's golf and I enjoyed myself, but just can't replicate it.

Taps away

I've had the Indy outing and the unofficial Legacy outing. I vastly prefer golfing with THP'ers.

Back to teeing off as a single today... Not sure it will ever be the same. Beautiful course though, review will be forthcoming

Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Back to teeing off as a single today... Not sure it will ever be the same. Beautiful course though, review will be forthcoming

Martsy you'll never have a round of golf like you did!! Look at the three other crazies you played with.

Last edited:
almost forgot......did anyone ask TheCrest4 how many rum barrels (tee markers) he killed during Saturdays round? I know of one on the third hole that had a pretty good hurtin' put on it.............:banana:

Martsy you'll never have a round of golf like you did!! Look at the three other crazies you played with.

I'm back in my white straight jacket under supervision.

almost forgot......did anyone ask TheCrest4 how many rum barrels (tee markers) he killed during Saturdays round? I know of one on the third hole that had a pretty good hurtin' put on it.............:banana:

We saw that shot driving up from 2. Was the coolest shot ever.

UPDATE:

Just a heads up, the swag finally arrived!! I have everything boxed up and labeled and it will go out first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks again to everyone for your patience and understanding. :smile:

Thank you Morgan

Thanks Maddog I almost forgot about that hahaha What a terrible tee shot! I did go over and examine the barrel to check for damages if they were serious a picture would have been taken. I am just glad I didn't do that on the first tee..... Phew

UPDATE:

Just a heads up, the swag finally arrived!! I have everything boxed up and labeled and it will go out first thing tomorrow morning. Thanks again to everyone for your patience and understanding. :smile:

Bumping, just to make sure everyone who attended sees this.

Finally getting a chance to post some photos from the OC event. The last two are from the Sunday around at The Bay Club.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

What an awesome group! Jim is the only one I haven't got a round of golf in with in that picture, and it makes me even more bummed I missed the event.

Finally getting a chance to post some photos from the OC event. The last two are from the Sunday around at The Bay Club.

2.jpg

that was one of the coolest times of the weekends, just hanging around after the round and watching friends come in to the 18th green

What an awesome group! Jim is the only one I haven't got a round of golf in with in that picture, and it makes me even more bummed I missed the event.

Martsy was with us too for Sunday's round but dropped out at the turn to begin the long drive home.

Martsy was with us too for Sunday's round but dropped out at the turn to begin the long drive home.

and it's a good thing i did, or 5 out of 8 us would have been wearing blue shirts! #blueisthenewblack?

"that was one of the coolest times of the weekends, just hanging around after the round and watching friends come in to the 18th green"

That was also the time I almost took some people out with my pulled 9 iron approach shot!

I'm just glad I pulled off a good approach shot in front of that crowd! Missed the putt for the #outingapproved shirt though.
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

Getting ready to eat irish tacos
vezapyhe.jpg

Getting ready to eat irish tacos
vezapyhe.jpg

Nice. I believe I made my position clear on Irish pubs and quesadillas and the like on Saturday night. #PGGapproved

Taps away

Nice. I believe I made my position clear on Irish pubs and quesadillas and the like on Saturday night. #PGGapproved

Taps away

I ate at The Tilted Kilt last week and they had quesadillas on the menu but no potato soup. This made me laugh out loud and then I had to explain to my girlfriend why.
The waitress actually pointed at her outfit and stated that they "weren't an authentic Irish Pub". I had no idea!

I ate at The Tilted Kilt last week and they had quesadillas on the menu but no potato soup. This made me laugh out loud and then I had to explain to my girlfriend why.
The waitress actually pointed at her outfit and stated that they "weren't an authentic Irish Pub". I had no idea!

They have menus and food at The Tilted Kilt? Who knew :)

The "package" arrived today.
rybyva3a.jpg

byvyhuba.jpg

Once again thank you so much to Bridgestone, THP, JB, GG, 441 and most of all my partner Martsy who I could have done it without!!

See everyone in Florida!!

Awesome swag man. Congrats on the win! Nice to see a THP'er from the DMV take home a trophy.

Awesome swag man. Congrats on the win! Nice to see a THP'er from the DMV take home a trophy.

I'll bring it to an outing we have so everyone can touch it! ;-)

Back