THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed the green on the par 3 sixth from 198 and couldn't get up and down from a funky downhill lie. +2

Par on #7 to stay at +2. Had 106 to the pin and somehow was 30ft short with what should have been, and usually is, the right club. Par is more than ok though.

Missed both the fairway and green on #8. Got my pitch to six feet but missed the par save due to a bad read. +3

...and a 2 putt par to finish with a 39 (+3). Good score despite not hitting the ball well, especially off the tee. Had some self-inflicted awful lies that somehow didn't hurt me too bad. Best part is no doubles. Gotta keep that part up

...and a 2 putt par to finish with a 39 (+3). Good score despite not hitting the ball well, especially off the tee. Had some self-inflicted awful lies that somehow didn't hurt me too bad. Best part is no doubles. Gotta keep that part up
Solid work! Especially when you dont have your stuff!

MT/ATL going at it here at vman's home course Big Canoe. MT takes the 1st hole with a par. I'm getting 5 pops

ATL gets it back with a nice par on a tough par 5

MT live updating with pops. Guaranteed victory.

THP Live Round thread!

I popped and halved after we both hit water balls on the par 3 3rd (edit: card is weird with a 27 hole course, no pop. ATL 1up thru 3)

We halve the 4th with pars and I halve the 5th with a net par after ATL drains a long par putt.

Net bird wins the 6th. AS

An ugly hole on 7 for both of us. Halved and the match is still AS

MT hits a nice PW to about 15 ft on the par 3 8th. Just missed the putt. Par wins the hole.

MT 1up thru 8

Bogeys halve 9. MT 1up at the turn.

Bogey wins 10. Match is now AS

Atl wins the 11th with a par. Atl 1up thru 11

Seth. Focus.

Atl wins a 12th w a par. He's now 2up thru 12

MT gets one back on 13. Atl 1up. I've got two pops coming up.

Show him whats up Josh #MT73

Seth with a great drive and 3w into the long uphill par 5. He's birdies and goes 2up thru 14

MT gets one back with a par on 15. 1dn w 3 to play

MT wins 16 with a par. AS

ha4eruge.jpg

Par 5 17th fairway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back