2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Same here or a cap. Just let me know how much so I can send cash.
I as well will be happy to pick up any momento's and bring back or send to anyone. No need to send money in advance, we can settle up afterward.

Thanks fellas!

Done and cash will not be accepted, I will send it back with Phil :)

Same here or a cap. Just let me know how much so I can send cash.

Is there a list of who is going?

Is there a list of who is going?

I just joined the thread after the OC tournament, I'm sure someone has one. From those who have been active it looks like it's going to be a fun few days.

2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Bryan, I have the original list. But I didn't update it with the recent changes. I'll post it here, for everyone to see, with the understanding it's not 100% accurate.

CAA_Beat
Jman
V.Man
MileHigh Golfer
TexasHacker34
Jukes
Jhoester
philly golf guy
War (DAMN) Eagle
SparksJr
Canes
ThreeBoysDad
OITW
TheChosen1
Michigan Slice
Tequilla4Kap
tpluff
Vegan702
Canadan
O'Carroll
Ddec
Rambler
Hawk
Mancrest
MIKE (Ultimate Event Planner) Dean441
MikeG
NiteOwl03
Golds
G$$$
Cookie
Martsy
GregDan
ForTheLoveofGolf
Sposey
Lightning Bolt44
DawgDaddy
DHartman

Last edited:
Bryan, I have the original list. But I didn't update it with the recent changes. I'll post it here, for everyone to see, with the understanding it's not 100% accurate.

CAA_Beat
Jman
V.Man
MileHigh Golfer
TexasHacker34
Jukes
Jhoester
philly golf guy
War (DAMN) Eagle
SparksJr
Canes
ThreeBoysDad
OITW
TheChosen1
Michigan Slice
Tequilla4Kap
tpluff
Vegan702
Canadan
O'Carroll
Ddec
Rambler
Hawk
Mancrest
MikeG
NiteOwl03
Golds
G$$$
Cookie
Martsy
GolfForTheLove
GregDan
ForTheLoveofGolf
Sposey

I am going as well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks LB...I didn't have all the recent changes, but when people chime in here with updates, I'll edit it to try and keep it accurate.

Thanks LB...I didn't have all the recent changes, but when people chime in here with updates, I'll edit it to try and keep it accurate.

You might have me on there twice unless there is a GolfForTheLoveOf, which would be pretty awesome!

Man I would love to be teamed up with anyone on that list!

Thank you

You might have me on there twice unless there is a GolfForTheLoveOf, which would be pretty awesome!
That I did...thanks for catching that. I did the orignal list the day everyone was responding they got in. As we know when we get close, they'll put out the official list. But at least it gives an idea of the awesome field it's going to be.

There are going to be a lot of really good players there! Can't wait

Man I would love to be teamed up with anyone on that list!
Sparks...same here. I will be honestly thrilled and humbled to have any one of you guys as a partner, and will do my best to not be dead weight.

This will be my 6th THP event and I have had a different partner every time, and guess what every partner was awesome, they should all get hazard pay for putting up with me though :)

Sparks...same here. I will be honestly thrilled and humbled to have any one of you guys as a partner, and will do my best to not be dead weight.

CAA, unless something happens I plan to be there too.

The thing I want most out of this event is hoping to get sufficient time meeting and visiting with each person there.

I hope my future partner doesn't take that as meaning I don't want to win. Because I surely will want that as well.

But the memories and friends made will last a lifetime I'm certain.

Count me in as MikeDean carried us to victory in Indy :)

From The HTC One Blue!

CAA_Beat
Jman
V.Man
MileHigh Golfer
TexasHacker34
Jukes
Jhoester
philly golf guy
War (DAMN) Eagle
SparksJr
Canes
ThreeBoysDad
OITW
TheChosen1
Michigan Slice
Tequilla4Kap
tpluff
Vegan702
Canadan
O'Carroll
Ddec
Rambler
Hawk
Mancrest
MikeG
NiteOwl03
Golds
G$$$
Cookie
Martsy
GregDan
ForTheLoveofGolf
Sposey
Lightning Bolt44
DawgDaddy
I got in on wait list. I think Mike Dean got me in with he and Derek's epic Indy win.

I'm pretty sure this is a correct list of players (the +1's has to be incomplete though)
1. Jman
2. Vman
3. MileHighGolfer
4. TexasHacker +1
5. sposey013168
6. Jlukes
7. PhillyGolfGuy
8. War Eagle
9. Sparksjr +1
10. Cane +1
11. Threeboysdad +1
12. OITW +1