2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Us that are not plus 1 might have a lot of fun sight seeing at the pool :D

Haha. While it will be inevitable, I might be a little predisposed with all the shenanigans with my THP brothers and sisters.

Haha. While it will be inevitable, I might be a little predisposed with all the shenanigans with my THP brothers and sisters.
Oh yes, this weekend is just what the doctor ordered. I love seeing old thp friends and making new ones.
What are "shenanigans" an innocent boy like me would not know what that is :D

This is code for broccoli. And I wouldn't eat that ish if it was covered in chocolate sauce. #vileweed
you are a tough sell my brother lol

Last edited:
Missing lots of +1

If my +1 can get time off from the new job she has yet to be hired for, then yes I will have a +1 for the first time at any event.

Just brought this event up with my wife today and she is considering coming with. She's a big fan of FL and checked out the resort website, so we shall see.

Taps away

I have a +1 as she ha the same flight as me there and back.

Thanks for putting together the list!

Anyone wanting to share a shuttle from PBI on Thursday PM me? We are set to arrive at 4:45pm on 9/25/14.

Just brought this event up with my wife today and she is considering coming with. She's a big fan of FL and checked out the resort website, so we shall see.

Taps away

The cutoff date to let me know if you are bringing a +1 has passed, and we do not have space for any more +1 rooms. We have to have an even number otherwise a single will be left without a roommate. Sorry!

PLEASE READ:

The cutoff date to let me know if you are bringing a +1 has passed, and we do not have space for any more +1 rooms. We have to have an even number otherwise a single will be left without a roommate. Sorry!

I am quoting myself because it's very important that everyone sees this.

Arriving to PBI at 12:56pm on Friday.
Leaving from PBI at 6:25am on Monday.

Would be interested in sharing a shuttle both ways.

We get in at 10:45pm Friday and Depart 7:45pm Monday PBI

Not sure about the rental or shuttle yet.

Arriving to PBI at 12:56pm on Friday.
Leaving from PBI at 6:25am on Monday.

Would be interested in sharing a shuttle both ways.
We might be your partners on Monday - we leave at 7am.

We arrive Friday at 3:30pm and leave Monday at 11:05am. Flying to/from PBI.

Wife and are are getting a rental. Might get a later car if anyone has similar itinerary and wants to contribute.

Ok no plus one for me. But now my wife has vacation on the mind, so looks like I'll be adding another trip to my itinerary this summer.

I will be booking my flights shortly, but wanted to find out if anything on extra rounds has been discussed or if another thread will be put up. I'm looking to play either Friday or Monday.

There will be extra rounds available, just waiting on a few things from PGA

Will there be a spa thread?

Ok no plus one for me. But now my wife has vacation on the mind, so looks like I'll be adding another trip to my itinerary this summer.

I will be booking my flights shortly, but wanted to find out if anything on extra rounds has been discussed or if another thread will be put up. I'm looking to play either Friday or Monday.
I most likely will be available Monday for an extra round, as my flight doesn't leave until 6:15 PM

Back