What do you do with your wedding band while golfing

I keep mine around my left ring finger for safe keeping.

When I first got married it felt awkward at first playing with it. Now it would feel awkward for me not to wear it. I tried locking in my car glove box a few times in the beginning, but just didn't trust myself not to somehow lose it, been wearing it ever since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I always wear mine. Years ago, however, on a particularly humid day, it came off on the course as I was drying my hands. I had no idea where it was. I told the pro shop, but really had no hope of ever getting it back. A couple of hours later, I got a call informing me someone found it and turned it in. They didn't leave their name or I would have rewarded them somehow.

The few times I take it off, I will put it in the valuables pouch in my bag.

I've had a couple of scares where I thought I lost my ring. So I take it off in the car to make sure.

It's in my bag when I play. It fell out of my bag a couple weeks ago, so I was frantically looking for it all over inside my trunk and car. As a last ditch effort, I checked the range and there it was in the grass, 3 hours later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave it at home. I can't wear it and I won't lose it.

I have been married 23 years and have not warn a ring for 10. Wife does not seem to mind, I guess she figures no one would really want me any way so why push it.

Leave it in my cup holder in my car normally. But I don't wear mine at work either so I don't have it on that often.

Always wear it. Feels weird without it and I don't ever want to lose it

I wear mine, always have. It has no effect on my game

I'm the same as these guys. Took me a couple of months to adjust to it after I got married, but now it's second nature to me.

Back pocket

Never comes off.

I leave it out of sight in the car any time I'm playing sports.

I've been married 21 (or is it 22...) years and I've worn my wedding ring for about 15 hours.

I think it's in my wife's jewelry thingy...

I guess I just leave it there.
Been married 14.5 years and I would say mine has NOT been on my finger for less than 15 minutes total.

Normally leave it in the cup holder in my truck.

Ill leave it in the center console of my car or in the only pocket on my bag that never open during the round

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

I leave mine home. I tried wearing it once when I was trying out a new driver at a golf shop and after about 2 swings it felt like it was digging into my finger. No bueno.
Not to mention taking it off before your round makes you look like youre trying to put the moves on the beer cart girls.

I just put mine in a zippered valuables pocket along with my keys and wallet.

Mine either stays on my finger or I'll put it on my keychain so it won't get lost.

I usually leave it at home. No need to take it out and risk losing it.

I always wear mine. Have never thought to take it off during golf. It's not really in the way for me. Even if there are hot chicks on the course I still wear mine. :confused2:

Since I am missing my 10 year anniversary for the Morgan Cup, I may have to leave it in my golf bag for longer then expected.

Thanks for all of the replies (even from those who replied that they wear it while golfing :act-up:). Seems like breaking into cars in golf course parking lots and checking cup holders might yield a mountain of cash from the local pawn shop.

Leave it in my center console in the car, if I didnt drive, I put it in my wallet.

Watch and 3 rings go with wallet into valuables pocket in my bag just before I tee off.

Back