2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Missing lots of +1

I'm confused what the +1 is for, I might just be going over my head

I'm pretty sure this is a correct list of players (the +1's has to be incomplete though)
1. Jman
2. Vman
3. MileHighGolfer
4. TexasHacker
5. sposey013168
6. Jlukes
7. PhillyGolfGuy
8. War Eagle
9. Sparksjr
10. Cane
11. Threeboysdad +1
12. OITW +1
13. TheChosen1
14. jhoefer99 +1
15. MichiganSlice +1
16. Mancest
17. CAA_Beat
18. Gregdan
19. Tpluff
20. Mikeg_74 +1
21. Vegan702 +1
22. Canadan +1
23. O'Carroll
24. Hawk +1
25. DDEC
26. Rambler
27. Nighht Owl
28. SoxFan
29. Golds +1
30. G$$$
31. Cookie +1
32. J4U +1
33. Martsy
34. ForTheLovOfGolf +1
35. MikeDean
36. Dhartmann34
37. LightningBolt
38. DawgDaddy
39. Jank
40. T4K +1
I'm pretty pumped to see this list of guys I know as attendees. I'm even more pumped to meet the 14 guys on that list I haven't had the opportunity to meet yet.

You can +1 me Frank

I'll be there. No +1 for me but I will have so many good friends there that I will feel loved enough. Haha

I'll be there. No +1 for me but I will have so many good friends there that I will feel loved enough. Haha

+1 for me, but I can add you to make it +2

+1 for me, but I can add you to make it +2

How can I say no to that? Hopefully Jenn won't mind if we cuddle at night.

Ditto. It's a sad life, but I'll be saving myself some money!

Us that are not plus 1 might have a lot of fun sight seeing at the pool :D

I'm pretty pumped to see this list of guys I know as attendees. I'm even more pumped to meet the 14 guys on that list I haven't had the opportunity to meet yet.

Thanks Pete. We both have to take care of ourselves the next two months with no more injuries.

Maybe I'll become #BubbleBoy :)

Hey just because you are on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu...
I use to sat that too, of course my d8vorce was very expensive so I shoukd not give advice lol

Thanks Pete. We both have to take care of ourselves the next two months with no more injuries.

Maybe I'll become #BubbleBoy :)

You just need to stay away from old ladies in cars!

+1 here as well

You just need to stay away from old ladies in cars!

Well she was dumber than old. But good point. Although maybe I should watch who I'm calling dumb, when I was the one that ended up on my A$$.

Pete forget the situps, let me start cooking for you :p
This is code for broccoli. And I wouldn't eat that ish if it was covered in chocolate sauce. #vileweed

Plural...and +1 too

Looking at that list it will be a blast to tee it up with anyone.

By sept the wife and I will need this vacation & I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate turning 40 than with her and I at a THP event.

Back