THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
18th, par 3. Left it short, putted, not chutted from the outside. One putt for par.

utetenam.jpg

THP Live Round thread!

Season best 73. (And tied PB as well!)

Now I really regret the Tiger line on that 12th hole. Dang!! :D

Finished with a solid 80. Made a few key up and downs to keep the score down.
Great round with a THPer in the books...now for the free buffet.

Well done man, definitely a solid round.

Oof. It's been tough man. I tried to go through the motion of taking a swing the other day, without a club, and couldn't remember how to do it. It ended up looking like a full body dry heave while swatting a swarm of bees. Of course, that's prone to happen to me standing in the middle of the fairway with an 8 iron in my hand, so I guess I'm...close...?

Sounds like the swing I remember partner. Hell, you're in mid season form. Lol

Season best 73. (And tied PB as well!)

Now I really regret the Tiger line on that 12th hole. Dang!! :D

Henri, you are one scrambling son of a gun! Made par from everywhere! Nice.

Sounds like the swing I remember partner. Hell, you're in mid season form. Lol

Henri, you are one scrambling son of a gun! Made par from everywhere! Nice.

I knew I could two putt every hole, and luckily 1 putt was enough for most missed GIR's. Fun round, and it was a beautiful weather. 2:20 walking was a nice pace to be rolling trough 18 holes.

I LOVE that this thread is (nearly) around the clock sometimes with overseas posts. Makes me want to go and play right now at 01:00 here in Ohio!

I knew I could two putt every hole, and luckily 1 putt was enough for most missed GIR's. Fun round, and it was a beautiful weather. 2:20 walking was a nice pace to be rolling trough 18 holes.

I think at some point during last years MC footage I mentioned how good your short game is. It sounds like it has improved and that means nothing but good things. SOLID round bro.

I think at some point during last years MC footage I mentioned how good your short game is. It sounds like it has improved and that means nothing but good things. SOLID round bro.

Thank you sir :)

Congrats on the tied pb

Playing match play with my brother in law. Currently 1up through 6. Course is in terrible condition.

1up through 8.

Finished even through nine with a 41 on the card. Giving up 7 strokes and 3 left on back.

Needing a shot and I drop this in...
jyhesypu.jpg

Win two holes in a row to bring it back to even through 13.

This heat is scorching.

I got off to a terrible start, started double bogey, bogey. I got kind of rushed on the 1st 2 holes playing through on a three some that teed off just as I was pulling up to the 1st tee. Looks like I have a 20 ft birdie putt on 3 though.

Finished out the day 3up. Point me to the closest pool

Parred 3, a terrible bogey from the fringe on 4, and a 2 putt par on 5. 4 over through 5.

I finished +1 over the last 4 holes for a 5 over 40 on the front. I'm very happy with that after my +3 start on the 1st 2 holes.

Made par on 10 and striped 1 of the tee on 11. I made a slight adjustment in my take away after missing 2 of the 1st 3 fairways right. I haven't missed 1 since, I how I can keep that up as it gets pretty tight from here on out.

Bogied 12 and 14, but the rest have been pars. 7 over through 14.

I finished just like I started, bogey, double bogey. Still managed an 11 over 81.

Making the turn with KC720 and milehighgolfer. It is freaking hot. Shot 39 (+3) on the front. Lipped out a 15 footer for eagle on #9.

Kang on #10 tee

8yqeqy6u.jpg

Shot of number 12

y4a4apy5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back