Tiger paid a convicted steroid dealer?

I believe that proof of 'A' has been well documented.....while it's not PEDs, it shows he's more than capable of crossing this line too. I would even go so far as to say that he would resort to PEDs before he would step out on his marraige. No one had to be present when he took PEDs, meaning there isn't any proof whether he did or didn't take them -- especially if they are untraceable -- only that he purchased something. If whatever he is claiming to have purchased was legal, wouldn't it be something he could have gotten from a standard (i.e. non-convicted steroid pusher) physician or doctor? This all sounds eerily similar to Lance Armstrong and we all saw how that all turned out....... Only real difference is the people were persistent on Lance, that has not happened with TW....yet....

The big difference between Tiger and Lance is that Tiger hasn't had any positive or questionable tests like Lance had, that the public knows about anyways.

The big difference between Tiger and Lance is that Tiger hasn't had any positive or questionable tests like Lance had, that the public knows about anyways.

To be fair, their testing would not uncover what has been suspected (suspected by some, not all).

If this is "true" I will file it under things I'm 0% surprised about.

It is amazing to me how many people want others to fail. If they don't they then pick everything apart to try and knock accomplishments down. We spend all this time grasping at straws trying to "prove" that others are not good people or have done something wrong. If people spent even half that amount of time worrying about bettering themselves and the other half of that time helping others succeed the world would be a better place.

I can honestly say THP is the largest collective group of people that care for others that I have ever seen unfortunately the rest of the world is not like this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

To be fair, their testing would not uncover what has been suspected (suspected by some, not all).

Perhaps there is a reason the PGA doesn't test for HGH....?? Hmmm....

Perhaps there is a reason the PGA doesn't test for HGH....?? Hmmm....

Its not the PGA. There is not a conspiracy theory where people are wearing tin foil hats. Check out most sports leagues.

Even still, Lance had actual questionable tests. Right now it's all suspicion with Tiger.

I'm not saying for sure whether Tiger used them or not, but I'm certainly not going to convict a guy just because he used a doctor that was involved with it. Dr. Galea did a lot more than just peddle PED's, such as blood-spinning which is 100% legal. And while I realize it's not the greatest "support", Galea himself and his attorney's have reiterated numerous times that Tiger used no illegal substances.

It is amazing to me how many people want others to fail. If they don't they then pick everything apart to try and knock accomplishments down. We spend all this time grasping at straws trying to "prove" that others are not good people or have done something wrong. If people spent even half that amount of time worrying about bettering themselves and the other half of that time helping others succeed the world would be a better place.

I can honestly say THP is the largest collective group of people that care for others that I have ever seen unfortunately the rest of the world is not like this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I agree dude, helping other rise is much more difficult than knocking them down or when they're down. I love ElTigre dude, but if he used something to enhance his performance he's no better than the others. His personal life is his and I can't or won't judge him on it, the amount of perfect people is surprising though lol.

I can't imagine someone beefing up like he did and now he is having all these injuries.

Seems suspicious to me but I have no real evidence to back up my beliefs.

It was a little odd, but it wasn't like Tiger hadn't experienced injuries previously. One thing I've learned about the back (and having two surgeries) is that lower body injuries tend to promote back issues because you attempt to compensate and your back isn't built for carrying extra loads.

There have also been other athletes who have no links to PEDs that have experienced their body breaking down at some point. Especially when you train as hard as Tiger did, it takes a tole on the body. More muscle mass means more weight and that could be part of his issues too. I use my favorite baseball player of all-time, Ken Griffey Jr as a good example. Griffey was never accused of ever taking PEDs, but at age 30-31 his body just decided to fall apart. Everybody's body is different. I just think Tiger is getting a little older now and his body is doing what every 38 year old's body does.

But, I never thought in a million years that Lance Armstrong would be found guilty of anything.

It was a little odd, but it wasn't like Tiger hadn't experienced injuries previously. One thing I've learned about the back (and having two surgeries) is that lower body injuries tend to promote back issues because you attempt to compensate and your back isn't built for carrying extra loads.

There have also been other athletes who have no links to PEDs that have experienced their body breaking down at some point. Especially when you train as hard as Tiger did, it takes a tole on the body. More muscle mass means more weight and that could be part of his issues too. I use my favorite baseball player of all-time, Ken Griffey Jr as a good example. Griffey was never accused of ever taking PEDs, but at age 30-31 his body just decided to fall apart. Everybody's body is different. I just think Tiger is getting a little older now and his body is doing what every 38 year old's body does.

But, I never thought in a million years that Lance Armstrong would be found guilty of anything.

There are people that have suspected Griffey just like every other player, although he handled the media and fans a different way, so some believe he was above that. (See Jeter). I dont think it should shock anybody if any MLB talent used during that period.

There are people that have suspected Griffey just like every other player, although he handled the media and fans a different way, so some believe he was above that. (See Jeter). I dont think it should shock anybody if any MLB talent used during that period.

Excellent point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeter is still the guy I'd be shocked by. Mostly because I'm a fan though.

I think the title of this thread is unfair. Paying somebody money does not make you an accessory to their crimes. I am guessing most people have paid money to someone who turned out to be a criminal before.

That sounds like a prostitution scenario! And no I haven't paid for it!

I agree with this all 100%. I'm not ready to draw and quarter the guy I just believe he has used them at some point. Do I have any evidence? Nope so until someone does I will withhold judgement.

Back