2014 AAM Scottish Open [spoilers]

JoeyJoeJo

Reaction score
Great looking field at Royal Aberdeen this week, almost half the world's top 60, 10 major champs and 25 RC players.

Should be a great contest in it's own right but also a great warm up for the Open (as Phil will attest to!).

True links golf too, I lived in the area for many years, if the wind blows, it could be carnage.

I like this pic of Ricky, the tee view is giving me flashbacks to my youth and performance anxiety about a miss right or very right...

BsGty3kIYAAWH_q.jpg

One of our sports journalists...

Padraig Harrington on the range...

984159_10152404555303241_7916055318337533221_n.jpg

:bulgy-eyes:

Thanks for the pics. I always like watching this Tournament on Sunday am. It gets me pumped for The Open Championship.

Rory playing well early just drove it on the the 436 yd par 4, lots of confused guys on the green having no idea where the ball came from

Looks like Rory is playing well and Phil isn't doing too shabby himself.

Great short game shot from Phil. Interesting choice off the tee on that Par 4 down wind.

Phil's shot off of the cart path earlier was a thing of beauty.

I'm a big McIlroy fan but looking at his grumpy face is pissing me off. He's playing really well and I've yet to see him smile. He's turning into TW, no smiles etc.

Phil misses the fairway in the deep stuff, but luckily the only 3 people in the area are standing right there to show him where it is

Glad to see Rory and Phil off to a strong start. Hopefully they can keep it up.

Phil misses the fairway in the deep stuff, but luckily the only 3 people in the area are standing right there to show him where it is

One guy didn't even flinch when the ball landed right behind him.

Rory is on Fiyah

New course record for Rory. Feel for Broberg who broke it this morning but only had it a couple of hours!

Watching guys get 100yds of roll off the tee after hitting an iron off it it is crazy

Rory +5 on the day, -2 for the Tourney....very similar to this years Memorial

oh Rors +7 on the day thru 16, level par for the Tourney

Saw an interesting stat on twitter, in 2014, going in to today, Rory is -51 for 1st rounds, +2 for second rounds....

64-78 = even par for Rory

Wind doesn't seem to be too bad today.

The flop challenge over the Phil cardboard cutout was pretty funny.

Wind doesn't seem to be too bad today.

The flop challenge over the Phil cardboard cutout was pretty funny.
Turned on just in time to see that...and Phil lost

Back