The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Chris Sheridan fwiw reporting his source has confirmed lebron to cavs.

Cleveland.com (tony rizzo)reporting possible announcement at 8 pm again fwiw

after few years i guess the "hatred" goes away :laughing:

after few years i guess the "hatred" goes away :laughing:
Not being from this area you wouldn't understand what's it's like Being a Cleveland sports fan in general.

His run with the cavs has been the last "hope" of a championship in this city since the mid 90s. To have an outside shot at getting back to that makes it a little easier to forget the past.

Haha figured u would have something coming to stir things up

And this classic

Broussard saying no decision has been made. Wojo saying no deal has been struck with heat

Not being from this area you wouldn't understand what's it's like Being a Cleveland sports fan in general.

His run with the cavs has been the last "hope" of a championship in this city since the mid 90s. To have an outside shot at getting back to that makes it a little easier to forget the past.

well then i sure he hopes he chooses the Cavs, to get spurned twice would suck

well then i sure he hopes he chooses the Cavs, to get spurned twice would suck
Absolutely. .The reason why I'm not celebrating

Marc Spears reporting lebron has to now talk to family before making a decision

My sources say that mikedean441 is in the process of deleting all anti-Lebron posts over the last 4 years.

My sources say that mikedean441 is in the process of deleting all anti-Lebron posts over the last 4 years.
No can do they were tied to the death threat lawsuit

And if he does leave Miami you guys are in good shape still having the marlins

This made me laugh out loud.

The perfect post here.
#RollCavs
Damn Ache to Us

No can do they were tied to the death threat lawsuit

And if he does leave Miami you guys are in good shape still having the marlins
If so it was a fun ride. I won't burn my Heat jersey.

Must be something in the fl water today

# hatersgonnahate

Despite no actual announcement

Must be something in the fl water today

# hatersgonnahate

Despite no actual announcement

Dont turn into that guy. And by that guy I mean Ohio Guy.

I have to say, I'm excited about the possibility of LeBron in CLE, every since he ripped our hearts out 4 years ago,I lost a ton odd interest in the NBA, but this could bring me back. #hoppingbackonthewagon

I have to say, I'm excited about the possibility of LeBron in CLE, every since he ripped our hearts out 4 years ago,I lost a ton odd interest in the NBA, but this could bring me back. #hoppingbackonthewagon

Lol at bandwagon on Cleveland sports. Just asking for disappointment.

I think he's going to stay in Miami but I wouldn't blame him for leaving. reason being: one- Dwayne Wade needs to retire. His body can't hang anymore. Wade would have to be his old self again physically to win another championship and that's not going to happen. Sure Miami now has Danny Granger but so what. Two- Miami Heat fans are the worst. Sure they like them when they're winning but walk out on their own team when they're in a pickle. That might be enough for me to leave but we'll see what he does. Going back to Ohio weather from the Miami weather wouldn't be ideal either. Having Kyrie as a teammate would be awesome for Bron but then again you still have the Cavs owner too.

Well that was fun. Twitter went absolutely bananas from 7-8pm. Looks like no announcement tonight but you gotta think that leaving that meeting without committing to the heat is good news for Cavs fans

Lol at bandwagon on Cleveland sports. Just asking for disappointment.
I've always been a fan, Just really lost interest after LeBron left, so I'll be the first to admit, that is very band wagonish

Back