What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
New jacket. Little drizzle the other morning and ended up getting wetter than I would have liked.

Thinking of picking up a pair of True Lyt Dry's to replace my True Tours. I like the Tours a lot, but I'd like something less clown shoe-y.

Got my purple IJP pants delivered and love them.
So many nice touches, they're called tech trousers and they've been properly engineered.

2014-07-08%20purplepants.jpg

Global golf Ashworth order was delivered today

zuru2ere.jpg

Matte Grey sale for Haus of Grey Coop members on their new site, 50% whole order, snagged 3 pairs of much needed shorts for a badass price. Makes me very happy.

Dang was trying to signup and cant click that store rewards tab and no code sent to my email

Dang was trying to signup and cant click that store rewards tab and no code sent to my email

I've been subscribed to the Coop since the PGA show last year, I got an email through that with a link to go through and re-sign-up for their new site and that is how I got access.

I've been subscribed to the Coop since the PGA show last year, I got an email through that with a link to go through and re-sign-up for their new site and that is how I got access.

Ya I gotcha. I followed the directions for the 50% off and it said to go up to store rewards and that link is broken, also said the code would be emailed, but to no avail.

Oh well, I have a couple pairs of shorts and a couple polos in there if it decides to work

That coop stuff is awesome. Definitely pondering a few of the shirts.

Almost bought a pair of Oakley cypher shoes yesterday at the outlet, kinda kicking myself for not pulling the trigger

Almost bought a pair of Oakley cypher shoes yesterday at the outlet, kinda kicking myself for not pulling the trigger

Original ciphers? What color? I love my blue ones. Amazin has some good prices here and there.

Using Tapatalk

Got a great ebay deal on some Sketchers Go golf shoes--so going to give them a try.

Had to add to the collection!

udyqypa3.jpg

Winchell, you may have a problem :)

Original ciphers? What color? I love my blue ones. Amazin has some good prices here and there.

Using Tapatalk

They were white and I'm not sure on the version they looked comfy though. I just wasn't sure about how they'd work for walking.

They were white and I'm not sure on the version they looked comfy though. I just wasn't sure about how they'd work for walking.

Super comfy, I really like mine, only thing is that the spikes aren't that great when it's wet weather.

Want.
nike-lunar-clayton-mens-tp_5914648546293984131f.jpg

Pondering new Travis Mathew releases.

Three pairs of Adidas shorts headed home tonight. Tried lots of brands but in the end preferred the material of these.

Also wow, I am obsessed with grey now.

Three pairs of Adidas shorts headed home tonight. Tried lots of brands but in the end preferred the material of these.

Also wow, I am obsessed with grey now.

My wife says grey is the new neutral so consider yourself in style.

I went to Kohls for some new sandals and ended up buying a Grand Slam shirt on clearance, with discount it cost me a whopping $6. I'm in the process of slowly getting rid of all my cotton polos and replacing them with performance fabrics.

The 3 pairs of Matte Grey shorts I nabbed for 50% off came in today. They look goooooood.

New Puma shirts, soooo nice!

9u9etu6e.jpg

Using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back