2014 THP Fantasy Football

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
That's right, it is coming back again and exhibition season is just around the corner. THP Fantasy Football is truly one of the toughest tests out there with 16 team leagues. Each year THP puts together multiple leagues and signup is open to those that want to be a part of the weekly action.

Here are the basics:

THP Fantasy Football is only open to Albatross Club Members. Want to be a part of it, you can get the details here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?50192-2014-THP-Albatross-Club-Is-Now-Open

Drafts are done live (online) and the date will be announced once participants sign up (coming soon)
Each league will be 16 teams.
Prizes this year will be announced at signup and are once again awesome.
There is a small fee to join and it will hopefully deter "signup and not come back".
ESPN will most likely be the hosting site again, but we are in talks with a few others.

For those that have not been a part of THP Fantasy Football, think of the same wonderful conversation and debates all day here on golf and other things, now including football. Trash talk, gamesmanship and so much more make this such a wonderful addition to the forum. We do ask that if you want to be a part of it, please do actually be a part of it. Meaning don't sign up for the fun and action and never be a contributing poster on THP. If you are normally of the quiet type, that of course is okay too, this is your chance to chat with everybody about the league you are a part of.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away before signup begins.

Do reigning champs get to move to the A league and challenge Hunt?

the rivalry continues

Nice, I'm totally in for this and I will do better at football than I'm doing at baseball, I swear.

Cant wait to get killed again. #InjuryNinjaPartyOf1

• Admin
Do reigning champs get to move to the A league and challenge Hunt?

I have no idea. It was set up pretty random last year, but I can certainly take requests I am sure.

the rivalry continues

You and her have some kind of rivalry that is for sure. The live draft that year was awesome.

I'm in 3 leagues & I can add one more. Can't wait.

Didn't do this last year and wish I had. Count me in.

Very cool. This was a lot of fun and a learning experience last year. I hope to get in again and not suck so bad this time.

I cant wait to hear the usual "Cant wait to sign up, I never lose" posts that pop up every year.
See Jlukes for how well that turns out. :D

You and her have some kind of rivalry that is for sure. The live draft that year was awesome.

anyone who would doubt how much research she has on draft night has no idea.

16 team league is no joke. Picking college players in the later rounds.

Yes! So excited to see this. Last year was an absolute blast. Just hope more people in the league I'm in this year jump in on the banter (hoping I make it into one).

I cant wait to hear the usual "Cant wait to sign up, I never lose" posts that pop up every year.
See Jlukes for how well that turns out. :D

I'm still pissed at that trade he made with Howzat last year! Loved all the trade action in League 1 last year. I think I made 8 trades, it was crazy fun. I am in this year again, I want to see how many fools doubt the hunt's football knowledge.

Awesome, count me in.

Any ballpark ETA on signups?

anyone who would doubt how much research she has on draft night has no idea.

No way. Remember I draft her team. :D

My favorite was last year when every league was posting their teams someone said GG's team looks pretty good, but man her TE's stink. After week 1, they were not talking much. Julius Thomas did just fine.

Any ballpark ETA on signups?

It will be a little bit.

16 team league is no joke. Picking college players in the later rounds.

I do a 20 team league every year where we draft offensive and defensive players such a hard draft to plan for.

I do another 20 team league that is just offensive players which is not as bad.

Can't wait to add the THP league this year :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I'm still pissed at that trade he made with Howzat last year! Loved all the trade action in League 1 last year. I think I made 8 trades, it was crazy fun. I am in this year again, I want to see how many fools doubt the hunt's football knowledge.

I had an up and down year. Bad draft, made some good trades early, then QB got injured late when I needed to win some games. Was a really fun year though, lots of moves.

I'll be in again for sure, I was never into FF until the THP league a few years back, now I can't get enough!!!

I'm definitely in this year and Johnny Manziel is doing a wonderful job of giving me ideas for team names

Sign me up please :)

I ain't never skurred! I'm back!

And I am not making any bets.. yet...

I have had good teams the last two years but not enough for the win. Looking forward to getting Kardashian's Backfield in motion.

Count me in. I've been in Leagues the past few years where there isn't a peep and maybe one trade all year. This will be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back