The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Ya know, maybe some stupid show on espn with Jim Gray isn't such a bad idea after all
I've been in car for an hour. ESPN has been talking about this the whole time. Consensus has been if he goes to Miami Gilbert is to blame as he may not be over the letter.

Just wish it would end already cleveland or Miami so both teams can move on before it's too late

Someone told me today he had three auto haulers at his House in Miami last night? Any truth to this?

At least he had a dead line then rather than draging it out
My point exactly

I've been in car for an hour. ESPN has been talking about this the whole time. Consensus has been if he goes to Miami Gilbert is to blame as he may not be over the letter.

Just wish it would end already cleveland or Miami so both teams can move on before it's too late

I doubt the letter has any effect on this

Someone told me today he had three auto haulers at his House in Miami last night? Any truth to this?
Yes based on pics. not sure what came of it a few peeps said he does it every summer

Im sure he is equally excited to get back to a place that they literally burned his jersey. He took off. His choice and went and won titles. But he has to understand as a man that leaving left people with a bad taste in their mouths...Although clearly its not a long term bad taste which is obviously up to the individual.

My point exactly

I doubt the letter has any effect on this
Hope not. Back to back shows now talking about that specifically and the fact that he may not have talked contract yet with cavs

Hope not. Back to back shows now talking about that specifically and the fact that he may not have talked contract yet with cavs
Miami sports radio is saying if he leaves it's because of the Pat Riley post-season press conference that didn't go over well with LeBron.

Also being reported that Wade is at LeBron's basketball camp in Vegas right now.

Miami sports radio is saying if he leaves it's because of the Pat Riley post-season press conference that didn't go over well with LeBron.

Also being reported that Wade is at LeBron's basketball camp in Vegas right now.
Yeah wade was there he left awhile ago

Poor guy must be rough.
He does this every year. He lives in Ohio during the summer. If you'd ever lived in Miami for a summer you'd know why.

And 'car hauler' is a bit overblown. They are tractor-trailer trucks whose operators specialize in transporting luxury automobiles. You see them relatively frequently down here.

I love the media already placing blame on people in each city despite he has not made an announcement yet. Its laughable.

2u9ymyda.jpg

The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

He's already won a playoff game, so I suppose you're correct.

Yeah wade was there he left awhile ago

from ESPN Wade was there a couple hours ago....

LeBron James was in attendance again Thursday at his basketball camp in Las Vegas, but had yet to announce a decision about where he will play next season. James was joined at the LeBron James Skills Academy by his Heat teammate of four years, Dwyane Wade, who also is a free agent. The two were spotted chatting and watching a pickup game together.

yes but it also happens every summer when he goes north

I love the media already placing blame on people in each city despite he has not made an announcement yet. Its laughable.

I really feel bad for LBJ...whichever team he doesn't pick will crucify him for leaving/staying. I can hear the "he lead us on" and "he took too long" comments now. It really is a no win for a guy just looking to win some basketball games.

of course he is filthy rich so my sympathy only goes so far.

I really feel bad for LBJ...whichever team he doesn't pick will crucify him for leaving/staying. I can hear the "he lead us on" and "he took too long" comments now. It really is a no win for a guy just looking to win some basketball games.

of course he is filthy rich so my sympathy only goes so far.
I think part of that is on him. His people told Cleveland to put an offer out there (not in those words) and he told Miami that he wanted talent around. When you are the best in the world you deal with criticism like this.

Fwiw if he does not go to Cleveland here and signs with Miami for a few years will Cleveland fans learn their lesson? I mean they did this once and are noe literally praying and talking about love. Or will they crucify him again?

Maybe vegas has the scoop? Just sae this posted

Massive shift in LeBron odds, now a -200 favorite to sign w/ any team other than Cleveland at 5Dimes. Very strange.

Maybe vegas has the scoop? Just sae this posted

Massive shift in LeBron odds, now a -200 favorite to sign w/ any team other than Cleveland at 5Dimes. Very strange.

Trying to bait the Cleveland fans into emotionally hedging against LeBron not coming

at least he is not doing a big tv event this time. I dont even think he should do a press conference. just let someone report it and move on like all other free agents. yes i know thats a pipe dream but even if he did it that way he would get beat up by the press.

if his people are talking to the teams I dont see the big deal, thats what all free agents do.

the fact it is cleveland makes it much worse as they will crucify him for not coming home and/or for teasing them.

you are right, thats what comes with being the best. like i said, my sympathy only goes so far for one of the richest and most popular athletes out there.

Haha lebrons buddies are getting texts from the mayor of akron asking if they know lol

Back