Open Scripting 2014

JoeyJoeJo

Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this so far, here's the Nike...

Like the look of Tiger's Thursday/Saturday shirts, hopefully he gets to wear both of them!

Tiger_Woods_2014_original.jpg

Rory_McIlroy_original.jpg

Francesco_Molinari_2014_original.jpg

Charl_Schwartzel_2014_original.jpg

David_Duval_2014_original.jpg

Nick_Watney_2014_original.jpg

Russell_Henley_2014_original.jpg

Tommy_Fleetwood_2014_original.jpg

I really love the way Nike presents their scripting now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I would have have drawn the conclusion that Rory kind of likes gray

I like how Nike is still hanging with Duval. Hopefully he can have a nice showing.

Thanks for posting. This is gonna hurt the wallet!

Like to see the different scripting for their players. Great seeing Duval in there.

Great job out of Nike. I didnt see much I didnt like

The Nike scripting looks good.

Duval's stuff looks the best to me. I wonder if that's a age thing.

Charl's camo shirt is interesting...

I'd like a closer look at that putter cover. TW's is solid except for that pink shirt. And I think it's interesting that Henley and Watney are rocking last year's Lunar Controls.

Has anyone seen one of those Nike putter head covers upclose?

I like the Rory gray out looks good

Outside of the scripting itself, that is a great way to present it! Like a WITB for clothes!!!

Poor Duval, I think he was +10 in the 1st round yesterday on a fairly easy track. I don't think we'll be seeing all 4 of his.

The Nike scripting looks good.

Duval's stuff looks the best to me. I wonder if that's a age thing.

Charl's camo shirt is interesting...

Well I'm 35 and agree with Duval's stuff looking the nicest.

I really like all of the Nike stuff, except for the pink shirt for Tiger. To bad they won't have that stuff at the Nike Outlet I'm hitting up tomorrow.

I like the newer way Nike is showing their scripting. Oh and that sweater Duval is going to wear is something I want.

I like the newer way Nike is showing their scripting. Oh and that sweater Duval is going to wear is something I want.
Was just about to post the same thing. That sweater looks awesome

Like the look of the Nike stuff. The digital print shirts are really cool, especially the Camo

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

It looks really good. I agree, Nike presents the scripting very well.

I like the yellow for Molinari.

Pretty good looking line up the whole way through. I don't love the pockets on Rory's shirts and Charl's camo type shirt is hideous IMO, but other than that everything looks good.

There are a lot of those outfits that I would wear, well done Nike.

Of course, all pointless as they will probably spend 4 days head to toe in rain gear LOL.

Charl/Nike, please, I'm begging you, with tears in my eyes...no camo. Please, just one sport with no camo pattern anything.

Charl/Nike, please, I'm begging you, with tears in my eyes...no camo. Please, just one sport with no camo pattern anything.

Says the guy with camo pattern in his Callaway signature! lol

Back