Contest - TaylorMade SLDR S Driver

Day 3: So I'm still here, stuck on Poor Drives Island. I've been sending up smoke signals, flashing my light, just waiting for the day that the SLDR S shows up, saves me from this wretched place, and gets my game back up in the air!

Less spin sounds like a great idea.

I want to win the Taylormade SLDR S because I have no idea what's going to happen to my swing speed over time and if you have a piece of equipment that takes that variable out, what a benefit to have the confidence you'll be getting the most distance out of every drive you can!

Perfect sound, perfect launch, perfect driver - yes I want to win the Taylormade SLDR S

Entry 4

I'm looking for consistency and distance, while dialing down the spin
The SLDR S would give me both and more, which is why I want to win!

I really want to win this driver because I'm always looking to try something new to improve my game.

I want to win the Taylormade SLDR because I haven't had a Taylormade Driver in my bag since the Bubble shaft!

I really want to win the SLDR S. I need to move my golf game forward by putting it in my bag.

Longer drives and more fairways hit. I need it in my bag. Any questions?

I want to win the SLDR S because last time I had a Taylormade driver in the bag I had the best season of my golfing career.

Entry #3 - the SLDR S is really a beauty of a club aesthetically. I'd love the chance to see firsthand if the performance matches the looks!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Entry #4 - Time for the honesty...I am a club ho and really just want to play with a new shiny toy hahaha. But if it turns out to fit me well and be a great driver for me, then so be it!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I want to put the SLDR S driver in the bag because I like the headcover...and its a great driver!

Day 4 Entry: I think today I want the driver even more than the previous days, This might be becasue the contest is ending soon or becasue I have acutally fallen in love with an inadimet object... either way I want to win it. ;)

Day 4:
Teddy Roosevelt once said "Speak softly and carry a big stick". Roosevelt would be proud to put the SLDR S in his golf bag and so would I. If Eisenhower had the chance to play a SLDR S the famous Einsenhower tree would never have been an issue at Augusta. SLDR S could even help Obama fix his terrible driving. If the SLDR S would be good enough for 3 Presidents it definitely is good enough for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Day 4

I want to win the SLDR S so I can put more distance between me and the ball after I hit it.

I want an SLDR S because I hear a lot of hype that it is something special! Please :)

I want to win the TaylorMade SLDR S driver, so my brother, who just got a Callaway Alpha can hit it and see if he likes THIS one more.

I want to win the SLDR S to see if it can unseat the X2 Hot.

I'd love to win the SLDR and bomb some drives down the middle with it!

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I want to win the SLDR S so I can give it to my brother, who constantly reminds me that he gets to play golf year round down south.

I want win the SLDR S because chicks aren't the only people who dig the long ball.

I would love to put this SLDR S in the bag, so I can see the distance gains that I desperately want.
I definitely would love too win the SLDR S.

Back