THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 over after 14 stuck in a rain delay. Maybe the rain will soften the fairways and greens a bit. Have hit a whopping 1 of 11 fairways to this point. Although only 3 of the misses left me in any kind of trouble. Fairways are narrow in addition to being very dry.

Terrible wind...4-iron carries about 150 yards...

+4 trough 9.

+6 trough 18.

+4 on the front lets see what I can do on the back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are playing some really solid golf buddy

Thanks Dean. Struggled on the back and shot 43. 84 that should have been better than that.

Another live round halted by rain. Weather Channel wrong again as it wasn't supposed ti rain until 4. 2:45 is not 4 last time I checked.... 4 over through 13. Hoping to resume and finish soon.

THP Live Round thread!

Unexpected golf today courtesy of my wife! +5 through 4 holes including one penalty. In love with my new Versa #9 putter. It's so smooth. Wild with some shots costing me par chances but it's feeling better.

Sorry for no updates. Shot a 45. Missed 4 par putts from about 15'. Got to take my new setup over the ball out for a test drive. After working out an issue it was the best ball striking I've had in a long time. Really happy to see my work showing some positives.

Teed off at 6:50. Bogey, par, par, bogey, par bogey. +3 thru 6. Hit a good 4i off the tee on 7. Will have wedge in

Teed off at 6:50. Bogey, par, par, bogey, par bogey. +3 thru 6. Hit a good 4i off the tee on 7. Will have wedge in

Play well buddy

Two more bogeys due to pulles short irons... +5 thru 8

Just burned the edge for birdy on 9. Make the turn +5

On the bogey train... bogey on 10, 11, and 12...

throw some pars up there KC!

Bogey on 13, pars on 14 and 15. Good tee shot on par 5 16

Finished the round with pars all the way. Missed some good opportunities for birdy. Putts just didn't drop today. Ended +9 81

Par on 1. Pulled drive into left rough pinched short of green good chip then 1 putt. 1 up on opponent in match play

Do work Shane!!

No more missed fairways with that BBA.

Double on hole 2, snapoed a 7 iron OB on a par 3, nice... match is even now

Par on number 3, par 5 fairway and gir 2 putts match still even

Shane. Do work.

Burdie on 4, 120 yard 50 degree to 6 inches. I am 1 up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back