Weekend of July 12-13

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
Being busy and not having time to golf sucks! I am once again going to be busy as hell helping at the course and MIGHT get a round in, hopefully.

Being busy and not having time to golf sucks! I am once again going to be busy as hell helping at the course and MIGHT get a round in, hopefully.

and you forgot to mention doing the #IceBucketChallenge

I am headed to MSP as my son's tee ball team will get to play a game at the MLB All-Star game fan fest.

I am headed to MSP as my son's tee ball team will get to play a game at the MLB All-Star game fan fest.

now that is freaking cool

now that is freaking cool

He is pumped. The kid is baseball crazy right now and he just happens to be a perfect age for the All-Star game to be in town.

After quite a bit if traveling over the last few weeks, I'm looking forward to hanging out with my dog doing nothing ALL WEEKEND.

After quite a bit if traveling over the last few weeks, I'm looking forward to hanging out with my dog doing nothing ALL WEEKEND.

Oh I think you're doing something that involves ice... :alien:

Not sure about this afternoon, playing 18 tomorrow with some buddies, try to get some match play going. World Cup Final party on Sunday.

Nothing to crazy this weekend. The wife and I are going out to dinner tonight with two other couples/friends of ours. I have to work tomorrow, and chances are I'll mow the lawn tomorrow after work. That is, unless any of you guys want to come and mow for me. I'll give you all the beer you need to get the job done! Any takers? No? Bummer. ha

Going to be playing a round at UNC Finley . One of my favorite courses in the area

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

My man Jman drives into town today and we have 54 holes of golf on the docket with the DFW crew.

Playing 36 tomorrow. Likely getting some practice in Sunday morning as well.

The next leg of the Flog/ATL Challenge will be played tomorrow afternoon.

Can't wait to get this weekend started.

Playing 36 tomorrow. Likely getting some practice in Sunday morning as well.

The next leg of the Flog/ATL Challenge will be played tomorrow afternoon.

Can't wait to get this weekend started.

Yes, I will need to see a receipt of the first 18 holes so I know I'm not getting worn down to make the challenge easier for you.
At least I get about 30 min of extra sleep before my first round

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Going to be playing a round at UNC Finley . One of my favorite courses in the area

They still have that deal going on? The wife is so close to popping that I don't know if I have a weekend free to spend a few days up there, but I may try to swing a day where I drive up, play, and head home.

As for me, I'm playing with Trout Bum tomorrow. Looking forward to tee'ing it up with another of the Team Albatross crew!

My man Jman drives into town today and we have 54 holes of golf on the docket with the DFW crew.

That Jman is a fine fellow. Have fun!

They still have that deal going on? The wife is so close to popping that I don't know if I have a weekend free to spend a few days up there, but I may try to swing a day where I drive up, play, and head home.

As for me, I'm playing with Trout Bum tomorrow. Looking forward to tee'ing it up with one of the Team Albatross crew!

Its over now. After talking to the pro shop it sounds like they will be doing another one this fall . It is a course I don't mine paying fully shot for so for them to have tee time $30 off and a half priced app is just a no brainier for me.

Really surprised they did it when they did though. We have two or three area courses closed/playing in temp greens due to changing out the normal greens. The courses that are still open have been pretty crowded.

I am going on a float trip. Leaving the office soon and will probably be off the grid for the weekend.. And just fine with that

With 5 courses in the city, 3 of them with flooding/water issues, 1 closed for a tournament, and 1 being a small pitch and putt the options for golf local are limited.

The flooding unfortunately has absolutely killed the golf business here this year.

Best bet? Maybe a pitch/putt round, or a range afternoon. Hopefully the weather stays nice. Could be a good opportunity to let the wife hit some golf balls.

Other than that, farmers market, get some golf pants hemmed, and a frosty beverage or two.

That is awesome!!

Yes, I will need to see a receipt of the first 18 holes so I know I'm not getting worn down to make the challenge easier for you.
At least I get about 30 min of extra sleep before my first round

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Haha. I'll just pull a Nancy Kerrigan when I see you in the afternoon. Then there will be no doubt.

:Alien:

Haha. I'll just pull a Nancy Kerrigan when I see you in the afternoon. Then there will be no doubt.

:Alien:

We dont need this to become the Kerrigan/Harding Challenge..... Will you still be cold from your ice bath?

Hanging out with family tonight at my brothers softball game
range session tomorrow AM and having friends over for the day
Golf sunday afternoon

We dont need this to become the Kerrigan/Harding Challenge..... Will you still be cold from your ice bath?

Likely, yes. And also looking to punch a leprechaun in the face.

staying home helping wife with the little ones

Golf in Texas with the DFW crew but also my brother from another mother #Cookie!

Starting the weekend off be playing the hardest course on Texas, do I hear, with some fun THPers. Then 54 with a bunch of THPers Saturday and Sunday.

Back