The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

Ouch
50-1...more like 500-1

Congratulations Cleveland. I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I think that essay was well done, and I know that the people of Cleveland "needed" this more than Miami does.

Not sure where you guys are getting this information but I see nothing about him returning to Cleveland officially. Link please?

Not sure where you guys are getting this information but I see nothing about him returning to Cleveland officially. Link please?

www.si.com broke the news with an exclusive

i hope that is a joke, there is no news/sports/media page you can go to that does not have this story

Now if Melo wants to win it only makes sense for him to come to Chicago. Bulls need to make another big push and try and get a sign and trade done.

How long before Bosh has a deal in place with Houston?

How long before Bosh has a deal in place with Houston?

wonder if he even knows right now. Somewhere in Ghana. I think the next move would be to see if the Rockets make a couple trades here shortly.

hehe

wonder if he even knows right now. Somewhere in Ghana. I think the next move would be to see if the Rockets make a couple trades here shortly.

They will dump Lin to Philly, sign Bosh, match Parsons.

well of course NOW Love is interested

Marc Stein@ESPNSteinLine 1m
Source close to situation says Kevin Love indeed "intrigued" by idea of being dealt to Cavs and would commit long there if traded there

SportsCenter@SportsCenter 13m
Cavs have opened trade talks for Kevin Love by offering Dion Waiters, Anthony Bennett & 1st-round pick to T-Wolves. » http://es.pn/1oqLKJI

I kinda like it, wanted waiters but I think Wiggins could be the better pro

and just sign Ray Allen for SG this year

SportsCenter@SportsCenter 13m
Cavs have opened trade talks for Kevin Love by offering Dion Waiters, Anthony Bennett & 1st-round pick to T-Wolves. » http://es.pn/1oqLKJI

I kinda like it, wanted waiters but I think Wiggins could be the better pro

and just sign Ray Allen for SG this year

Yeah, its hard to trade Wiggins, but if the Wolves bite, I think they want Wiggins in that deal. Cavs will need him on defense, because Irving and Love are average at best on that side. Although James can make the whole defense better with work.

Yeah, its hard to trade Wiggins, but if the Wolves bite, I think they want Wiggins in that deal. Cavs will need him on defense, because Irving and Love are average at best on that side. Although James can make the whole defense better with work.

man so 2 first round players and 2 first round picks, so in theory 4 first rounders for Love....crazy.

Curious to know what plan B is if the Love deal doesnt work out.

A shame Varajeo and Lebron are buddies otherwise Id unload that $10 a year

man so 2 first round players and 2 first round picks, so in theory 4 first rounders for Love....crazy.

Curious to know what plan B is if the Love deal doesnt work out.

A shame Varajeo and Lebron are buddies otherwise Id unload that $10 a year

Guy literally just said on the radio here "Plan B should be Bosh".
Plays the game like Love and is better defensively. FWIW, I dont think he is as good as Love, but it did make me laugh a bit.

Guy literally just said on the radio here "Plan B should be Bosh".
Plays the game like Love and is better defensively. FWIW, I dont think he is as good as Love, but it did make me laugh a bit.

As a pure F/A....hmm

Could keep the young guys and the picks.

But someone would have to go otherwise Bosh is playing for free

Windhorst reporting James has reached out to Mike Miller. Cant take him and Ray Allen, 1 or the other folks

As a pure F/A....hmm

Absolutely. He had this huge conjured sign and trade worked out and you could tell he put some thought into it.

As a pure F/A....hmm

Windhorst reporting James has reached out to Mike Miller. Cant take him and Ray Allen, 1 or the other folks

I think Bosh would still have to be a SnT for Cleveland, right, since the cap room isn't there?

I think one of the funniest things about the LeBron stuff is that the Cavs have Miami's first round pick next year

I really want the Love deal to work.

I think one of the funniest things about the LeBron stuff is that the Cavs have Miami's first round pick next year

It's 1-10 protected for the next 2 seasons and unprotected it 2017.

Back