Sligo 2010 Collection Has Arrived

Just got my order in... I was going to wait for the belts to come in, but I got impatient and told them I would just place another order and they could ship the belts with that order... I think it was just a plan to coerce me in to buying more gear...

This years stuff is sick!

Well I just placed my order. I ordered a new jacket even though I know it wont get much use in LA until next November probably. I got a belt and a shirt too.

Well I just placed my order. I ordered a new jacket even though I know it wont get much use in LA until next November probably. I got a belt and a shirt too.

Which belt and shirt did you get?

You'll have to let me know what you think of the jacket... I have a few of their sweaters and love them! I've been holding back on the hofflands and I really should just get one.

Which belt and shirt did you get?

You'll have to let me know what you think of the jacket... I have a few of their sweaters and love them! I've been holding back on the hofflands and I really should just get one.

I just got another Icon belt and a Scriver shirt. I got my black JL belt and white Icon about the same time last year. I wore both about the same, the JL is destroyed and the Sligo one looks brand new and its white.
Ill be interested to see how the jacket compares to the Nike jackets. I wear the Nike pullovers all of the time. I pretty much wear golf clothes to work everyday in general.

I just got another Icon belt and a Scriver shirt. I got my black JL belt and white Icon about the same time last year. I wore both about the same, the JL is destroyed and the Sligo one looks brand new and its white.
Ill be interested to see how the jacket compares to the Nike jackets. I wear the Nike pullovers all of the time. I pretty much wear golf clothes to work everyday in general.

Its funny you say that TGM. I find their belts to be some of the best quality I have ever received. So many of the belts we got start out great and after 6 months the leather is worn. Yet theirs have such a soft feel and stays perfect.

Its funny you say that TGM. I find their belts to be some of the best quality I have ever received. So many of the belts we got start out great and after 6 months the leather is worn. Yet theirs have such a soft feel and stays perfect.

Exactly and im always getting pretty dirty at work too. Ill have to start stock piling their belts. I think the blue is next.

Just got my order in... I was going to wait for the belts to come in, but I got impatient and told them I would just place another order and they could ship the belts with that order... I think it was just a plan to coerce me in to buying more gear...

This years stuff is sick!

cb, only 5 day's so doubt you have recieved your order, but what did you get? Going to make us wait?

I just got my latest order with a few belts... I can now complete my new Sunday's Best...

White Gator
McKenna Vibe Belt
Platinum Digitile Trousers

IMG00180-20100326-1022.jpg

Here's a close up so you can see the sick Digitile pattern better...

IMG00181-20100326-1022.jpg

I'd post more, but I don't want to take away from GG's Sligo Fashion Preview...

My stuff should be here on Tuesday, I cant wait.

Nice looking outfit CB! We should start calling the headless picture a "Claire" pose. Very nicely done Claire picture!

Nice looking outfit CB! We should start calling the headless picture a "Claire" pose. Very nicely done Claire picture!

Claire has someone else take the picture. These headless self-shot in the mirror pictures always make me wonder about the one that came after that we didn't see. :shock:

Claire has someone else take the picture. These headless self-shot in the mirror pictures always make me wonder about the one that came after that we didn't see. :shock:

Plus, there is a photo of me, complete with head, on the site.

Any picks of the new stuff???

Havent had a chance yet. Ill have to do it later. Very cool guys, they threw in a headcover because it took a couple days longer I guess. It still came really fast.

Our preview will be up tomorrow morning for everybody.

Back