Never realized you raced.

Yep rode from about 6 to 18. Ran a couple races in A but spent the majority of my time in B class.

Rode a lot with jr jackson.

I got to swing your mega pricey KZG build last night Jrod. I swear I heard it complaining when I picked it up lol.

Looked fantastic. Felt very nice too. Weighty.

I got to swing your mega pricey KZG build last night Jrod. I swear I heard it complaining when I picked it up lol.

Looked fantastic. Felt very nice too. Weighty.

I was astonished. It was amazing. I was not expecting it to feel anything near what it did.

I have a friend that has had a set for at least 10 years now and swears they're the best he's ever hit. I've hit them a couple times and they've always felt pretty decent.

From The HTC One Blue!

Just got word these will be in this week. Went with the ma 1 3-p and xrs 52 56 all with the fuji mci 120s. Pretty excited add I hope this allows me to play the game pain free.

I hope these work out for you JRod and I look forward to your review of the heads and shafts

I hope these work out for you JRod and I look forward to your review of the heads and shafts

Thanks bro me too. Have a lot invested in these in more than one way.

I know that as I saw/heard the sticker price but if it allows you to get out play, enjoy the game and not be in pain it's worth it

Yep rode from about 6 to 18. Ran a couple races in A but spent the majority of my time in B class.

Rode a lot with jr jackson.
Pretty cool you raced. I raced B class right before the big switch to 4 strokes. Still have my 125. Headed to the Budds national this weekend.

I've got a friend in the same situation. Bad hands and arms. He plays graphite very well.

These should be done tomorrow or Thursday. Haven't heard anything today as it's his outdoor lesson day but I'm getting anxious!

Dang Jrod. Those look pretty sweet. I'm just glad you can get back out there and swing the clubs again. One of these days we will tee it up.

Dang Jrod. Those look pretty sweet. I'm just glad you can get back out there and swing the clubs again. One of these days we will tee it up.

Indeed bro. I'm always down to meet in champaign and tee it up.

I'm holding you to this, and you can slam my car doors!

Hahaha! Already better than those silly Canadians rules.

You play chambana count me in

Last edited:
Really really excited to see how these turn out.

Me too. I think I'm most excited to play clubs no one has ever heard of.

There is something cool about having something nobody else does and that they work for you is even better.

Just got word these more than likely won't be done this week. :bad:

Waiting for new clubs is the worst.

Bummer your tight it is awful, hope they get done soon

Me too. I think I'm most excited to play clubs no one has ever heard of.

I agree. That is why I play Miura. Miura doesn't update their irons every year so you don't have to worry about having 'last years old model'...or be tempted to buy the new model that is more forgiving and gives you increased ball speed :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Well apparently these are in the shop. Soon as he is done with the John deere classic he will build them. Sop hopefully Monday night I'll be getting the lies adjusted for my big round on Thursday

Those beauties will be in good hands...worth the wait.

Back