Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
I know this may have been covered but for those who played both which alignment you like better and why

I like both lines, but to me one is about alignment, the other is about a system with alignment as a part of it.

Seemore. Everyday of the week.

I'm not a huge fan of many versa options.

Versa is medicore as an alignment method, IMO. I think in some cases it will work a bit and help those who struggle with certain aspects of their putting. However, the SeeMore alignment is perhaps the best putting aide there can be on any putter. Setting your face angle square with the help of a simple alignment dot is just genius.

Depends on the player. I am more comfortable then ever with my Jailbird. RST never quite worked for me.

For me, the "hide the red dot" is more effective. But I do like both lines of putters.

I play with both, but have been a better putter with SeeMore. Face balance has been a big difference for me. It's easier for me to keep the club square and the ball on line.

Agree 100% with this. Don't get me wrong, I like the Versa line but to me it's nothing more than aesthetics rather than actual function. SeeMore is a complete system and to that I don't think there is really any comparison between it and Odyssey in that realm.

Yep, I agree that Versa is more look than function.

I like both lines, but to me one is about alignment, the other is about a system with alignment as a part of it.
This is kinda how I view it. Versa is another means of proving your alignment, but the methodology of SeeMore, from the RST to the rest of their philosophy, is what makes it great. Otherwise it's a dot & a couple of lines; ingenious, but not revolutionary.

I really like both my MXM #7 versa and SeeMore Z2c. both have their merits as well. I rarely find myself trying to hide the red dot though. It seems every time I set up the dot is hidden. It's to the point know where I don't consciously check. I did roll my lowest total putts with a seemore X2 earlier this year though. So, I'll go with SeeMore over the versa.

owner of both here. I've played the SeeMore this year than the Versa. But that's mainly because it's new to me and I wanted to really get the feel of it. I met a local SPI instructor and we will be working with it before I go down to Florida in September.

Both are very solid putters and I honestly feel confident with either one in my hands

For me, the versa head is just too busy... infact the WBW versions tend to throw off my vision and i find it hard to focus. BWB is a little better in that regard, but i'm a seemore guy all the way.

I will say that the black versa #9 putter is extremely soft and felt great... i'm just easily distracted i guess...

Back